prmdc

New Ford Transit

I altered the Sprinter version to look like the Transit.I changed the grill texture,headlight assembly and the back doors with glass.It does look like the Ford Transit now and with the game view of EM4 only you'd know it wasn't 100% legit.

19 hours ago, goog said:

I altered the Sprinter version to look like the Transit.I changed the grill texture,headlight assembly and the back doors with glass.It does look like the Ford Transit now and with the game view of EM4 only you'd know it wasn't 100% legit.

Can you post a pic? Thinking of doing this myself so just want to see what kind of result you got before making a start.

4 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Can you post a pic? Thinking of doing this myself so just want to see what kind of result you got before making a start.

nRgvtdf.png

RjIcGs5.png

credits nnico and  model/skin alterations by me

• Upvote 1

I'd advise redoing the modelling on the front headlights. It has a considerably different shape than the Sprinter. The rear parts as well. Redo the UV map to the existing texture then you're all set. The grill actually looks the part on the Sprinter model but the headlights seem too obvious.