PJJW

Trasnfer MOD Components

Hey Guys!

I'm currently trying to copy over the FBI/Secret Service Vehicles and Personell into the London MOD.

I copied the Prototypes and Models over but for the Secret Service vehicle there was no model in the LA mod file any ideas on why or where it is?

Also how do I add them in game for the mod?

I am following the tutorial on the site and have done what it has said. It hasn't worked.

Screenshot

Thanks

Josh

6 hours ago, PJJW said:

Hey Guys!

I'm currently trying to copy over the FBI/Secret Service Vehicles and Personell into the London MOD.

I copied the Prototypes and Models over but for the Secret Service vehicle there was no model in the LA mod file any ideas on why or where it is?

Also how do I add them in game for the mod?

I am following the tutorial on the site and have done what it has said. It hasn't worked.

Screenshot

Thanks

Josh

Could you tell me exactly what you did? then it might be easier for us to correct what went wrong.

I found the FBI Model and prototype in the LAMod Files, and as said in Hoopahs Tutorial on the site I transferred them into the police file (Model into Model file ect)

I then went into the editor and done as told, made a new prototype pointing to the model. This worked however it came up with a white box

okay, So you did do the copy/paste correctly, but when I click the bottom 2 links it sends me to a steam page (probably yours) that says "j05h.wr1ght has no screenshots available for your viewing. " I think this means that because we are not friended on steam, I cannot view them, may I add you as a friend? If not, then when you made the path to the model file in the prototype, can you tell me what you put in there? that's probably it, try re-typing it. and if it still does not work then I can upload a screenshot showing what it might look like.

ok, just wondering, in the first pic, you seemed to be showing a model named suvpol, not the FBI SUV.---------------------        If you could just confirm these two that'd be great.       

and then in the second screenshot you can see the model when in the childs tab? ------------------------------------------------- -----------^

and , (sorry for making you do so much) could you tell me the location of the model files? for example, "c: program files 86x/sixteentons entertainment/(your mod)/models/(something)/(something)/fbi_suv/

And then take some final screenshots showing the complete modelfile path in the prototypes. in the picture I can only see the first half.

ok, here's what I want you to try to see if it's a prototype problem or a model problem. try taking an already existing prototype in your mod and put it's path so it points to your fbi suv.

You probably know this already but just to say it, remember that the path should look like this:     mod:models/vehicles/metropolitianpolice/suvfbi/fbi_suv.e4p

just check to make sure you didn't make a spelling error or something.

And tell me weather or not it works.

1 hour ago, PJJW said:

That's what I meant to say^^

Example

Here I used the getaway car did as you said and it came up same

@mr matt5432123

but wait a minute, when you made the proto the first time it came as the white and blue box, but when you tried on the getaway car it seems to show the model, didn't it work?