Dummbatzf1f2

Change Max. Unit in freeplay

Deutsch: Hallo also zum Anfang ich kenne mich nicht mit Modding oder Sricpting oder sonstigem aus aber ich würde gerne die zahl der maximalen Einheiten im Freeplay ändern. Ich würde gerne wissen in welchem orden und welcher datei ich diese Einstellung finde

Englisch: Hello So the beginning I do not know with modding or Sricpting or other but I would like to change the number of maximum units in freeplay. I would like to know in which order and which file I find this setting

Open up the "Specs" folder, and you will see up to ten files whose names start with "fp_params_". Those files are associated with the parameter conditions for the different freeplay versions (Endless and Challenge; single player and multiplayer). Files that end with "_mp" are associated with multiplayer, and the other ones are associated with single player.

Open the specific file or files that you wish to change, and look for the following line:

"<MaxParkingSpace value="35" />"

Change the numbers to be whatever value you wish to have.

This file also controls other variables within that specific game mode, such as money and call frequency. Hope this helps!