Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
CMCC626

Jackson County Fire [fictional] [ no download link]

111 posts in this topic

Today's Progress update:

• Coroners are back in the game! They can be called via the dispatcher.
    • Currently just a re-skinned LA Mod coroner van.
    • Future versions will have a new van.
  • Public works and tow trucks are also now called via the dispatcher.
    • Tow truck calling has back end functionality implemented to allow for up to 5 'random' tow trucks to be called to support future liveries
  • A bug was reported in which M511 was called from off map when already on the map, this has been resolved.
  • A few map edits were made:
    • The EMS chief now parks at the hospital (reduces time for EMS response on the north side of the map)
    • Some back end changes were made to pave the way towards posting up to 2 ambulances at the hospital
    • Some back end changes were made to pave the way towards posting the PD supervisors in their response area
    • Vehicles that spawn on the map are now correctly named (thus they spawn with their lights off)

An update should go out tonight to beta testers with these changes and maybe a few more depending on what I can get done in the next few hours.

I'm looking for some inspirations for mutual aid agencies (police, fire & EMS), feel free to link some units with interesting skins and what you think the department should be named (trying to keep things fairly fictional).

On 9/27/2016 at 0:52 AM, CMCC626 said:

All of the ladder trucks have new side boards, and two have been changed to have diamond plate with retrofitted chevrons, as shown in the attached pictures.

What model is that for the rear warning beacons?

The rear beacons on the ladder trucks are Whelen L31's (LED Beacons). There is also a green L32 on top of the light bar of Battalion 10 that flashes as a secondary light to indicate that the vehicle is functioning as the command post. The L31 was made by Niederwallufer and modified by me for scale & color/texturing; the L32 is a derivative of Niederwallufer's L31. 

1 hour ago, CMCC626 said:

The rear beacons on the ladder trucks are Whelen L31's (LED Beacons). There is also a green L32 on top of the light bar of Battalion 10 that flashes as a secondary light to indicate that the vehicle is functioning as the command post. The L31 was made by Niederwallufer and modified by me for scale & color/texturing; the L32 is a derivative of Niederwallufer's L31. 

I think I know of the L31 and have it. I have been meaning to figure out how to properly change the colors of those. The L32 is a lower profile of the L31 in a nutshell with a few differences. I love whelen lighting products.

The skin file on the L31 has a box which is labeled Haube, change that to what ever color you want the light to be, you'll want a little bit of transparency for it to look right. To make the L32 I just scaled the Z axis only to essentially squish the L31.

Ladder 10 has received a new Pierce Enforcer 105' ladder truck.

Model Credits: Bama, goog, hoppah, CMCC626, & Armyconrad (me)

Skin Credits: CMCC626, & Armyconrad (me)

Lighting Credits: Armyconrad (me)

(note: video description has a few innacuracies with the credits, I will be fixing them shortly)

The video stays in one place for as long as it does so you can see how the lights loop/change because of the offset/delay I set up for a realistic flash pattern.

The Map is now on the EM3 map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a beautiful Ladder Truck. All those blinking LED lights make all the difference.

Version 0.4.1a Details & Features:

All, we have reached Version 0.4.1a! It is currently being uploaded for the beta-testers to dig into, things are getting a lot more stable and I hope that after this round of beta testing we can push out a public release. There is no current date for when this will actually happen but things are getting done rather quickly at this point as most of the issues are minor scripting challenges.

Maps:

Two maps are being offered at this time, with a map switcher included. The maps are the Emergency 3 map, and the original LA Mod map. Both of these maps have been heavily modified to ensure that they have a new feel to them.

Dispatching:

On the Emergency 3 map you will find Engine 10, Ladder 10, Squad 10, Brush 10, Tanker 10, Chief 10 and Chief 1 at Fire Station 10. Medic 511, Medic 512 and Medic 513 are located at EMS Station 51. 

On the LA Mod map you will find Engine 5, Tower Ladder 5, Squad 5 and Chief 5 at Fire Station 5. Medic 511, Medic 512, Medic 513 and EMS Supervisor 51 are located at the hospital.

Police Units are called from off map via the dispatcher, the dispatcher can also call an assortment of fire engines, ladder trucks, fire/rescue boats, ambulances, coroners, tow trucks and public works units. Deploying units via the dispatcher adds a random time delay to their appearance on the map, essentially the units don't pop up the second you ask for them.

Also new to this version is the ability to dispatch local Fire & EMS vehicles, this is something that the beta testers have been requesting for quite some time. In the future I plan to add "box alarms" and "station dispatching" so that players wont have to dispatch E10/E5, L10/L5 and SQ10/SQ5 individually, box alarm dispatching would send a set number of units (2 engines, 1 ladder, 1 chief or a 4 engine strike team for instance).

Unit Alerting & Status Changes:

When a unit is dispatched via the dispatcher a text hint will scroll across the top of the screen indicating the unit and its status "E10 Dispatched" or "M531 En Route" and a tone or alert is played. On map units read the hint "dispatched" while off map units read the hint "en route." Each fire station has its own tones, EMS and police utilize alert tones and alpha pager alert sounds. Radio squelch sounds play upon the unit changing status from "dispatched" to "en route" and from "en route" to "on scene." A hint is also played when units arrive on scene, notifying the player of the status change, for instance: "E10 on scene."

For EMS units there are several other status changes: "M511 transporting non-emergency traffic" is hinted when a stable patient is transported, the unit speed is also lowered to reflect non-emergency driving. "M522 transporting emergency traffic" is hinted when a critical patient is taken to the hospital, and if a unit transports non-emergency but the player presses the siren button the unit will drive faster and the message "M542 upgrading to emergency-traffic" is hinted at the top of the screen. 

Finally, fire and EMS units will hint that they are returning to the station with the message "SQ10 returning to quarters" and upon their arrival a radio squelch sound is played to cue the player in to the unit's status change. Upon the player pressing the return to station button the unit becomes available for dispatching through the dispatcher, eliminating the need to search the map for units when the next big call drops.

Vehicle Changes:

Engine 10 now has an "NFPA Minimum" Whelen Freedom light bar

Engine 9 now has a Whelen Edge strobe bar

Engine 8 now has a Whelen Freedom Rota-Beam light bar

M511 is now a Freightliner Medium Duty Ambulance ('Centreville VFD' Style Livery)

M512 is now a Chevy Express Type 3 Ambulance, it has Whelen LED lighting and features Rota-Beam modules on it's front light bar ('Wake County EMS' Style Livery)

M513 is now an International Medium Duty Ambulance ('Wake County EMS' Style Livery)

ARFF4 has been added, it is an Oshkosh P-19

Fire Boats 1 & 2 were added

Ladder 5 has been changed to a platform style ladder

Ladder 10 has been changed to an Enforcer style cab

And much more...

We have a Teamspeak for all of you non discord users 

s6.ts3.cloud:30479

Coming soon in the Next Version
Medflght/Law Enforcement Copter
Working ARFF

No Captains
Ambulance Fixs