bma

[Released] Removed Audio and Selector - Plugin

Hello Community

In my oppinion, One of the most annoying things in my Emergency experience is the constant useless chatter that comes every time a unit is selected, deselected or asked to do something. Another thing I really dislike is the green and orange circle that all units gets beneath them when selected.
I have therefor created a small plugin for Emergency that removes those two things. The plugin is really easy to use and can be used both in modifications but also to replace base files in the game so it removes all of the sounds for good.

If you are interrested in the plugin it can be downloaded here. The download includes an installation guide for both modifications and base game files

You're not the only one who hates the selector. I made mine invisible years ago.

As for my audio files and speech, I actually like the speeches and made the decision a few years back to bring the American Em1 and Em3 audio speeches into Em4. Ive tried sourcing the approrpiate French, UK and Italian speeches so that I can put them into the appropriate mods, but cannot find copies of those unfortunately.