TexasSkywarn

Pedestrians blocking roads. Need help

Just started playing Harbor city mod again and ran into pedestrians blocking streets. I have made a topic already on SQ55's web site but haven't got an answer yet so i figured i would try here. Is there a way to go into the editor and delete pedestrian spawn points? Or maybe some other method? I've already tried moving the people that are blocking the path but it doesn't fix anything. I have had this issue before in La mod MP and the 1st version of HC mod. The photos that i have attached were taken less than 10 mins into the game.  If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated. Till then the mod is completely broken for me. 

20160804_180445_resized.jpg

20160804_180320_resized.jpg

14 hours ago, itchboy said:

Go into the Em4 editor, open up the FP map, and edit the offending paths so that they dont glitch out like that. It would appear they conga line on the road because the path from there forward is blocked or glitched.

Ok. I tried doing that last night but the map is a truly a train wreck when comes to the paths lol. I decided to delete the  pedestrian spawn points and paths. Everything seems work  now. I don't really care if the pedestrians wander about now or not. Thanks for the help itch.