chivvy147

Signature issues

Hi, I want to change my signature, so remove my current images and add my new ones then press save and my old ones come back and the news ones. Then it says too many links. So is there a way to stop the old ones coming back? Many thanks Chivvy147

Your upper two signatures definitely go beyond the set rules we have for them. I will check the bottom one to see if you can keep it, because even it seems to be large.

Ill also try to edit through it on my end to see if it is removable.

It is fixed. My last request is that you resize or crop your signature to be under 140 (height) and 640 (width) in resolution. What you have violates the TOS due to it being 1647 in width, and 546 in height.

On 8/4/2016 at 0:39 AM, itchboy said:

Your upper two signatures definitely go beyond the set rules we have for them. I will check the bottom one to see if you can keep it, because even it seems to be large.

Ill also try to edit through it on my end to see if it is removable.

It is fixed. My last request is that you resize or crop your signature to be under 140 (height) and 640 (width) in resolution. What you have violates the TOS due to it being 1647 in width, and 546 in height.

Ok, will do!  I still dose not work, I remove both images, then I save and then I go to add new ones and the old ones are back!

I cleared out your signature for you, if it were me I'd upload the signature images elsewhere instead of putting them as attachments so that you have more (and easier) control over them if you wish to modify them later... If you do post them through EMP make sure that you delete the old one before trying to alter your profile since it will be an attachment of your actual profile, not a post.

On 8/7/2016 at 0:26 AM, MikeyPI said:

I cleared out your signature for you, if it were me I'd upload the signature images elsewhere instead of putting them as attachments so that you have more (and easier) control over them if you wish to modify them later... If you do post them through EMP make sure that you delete the old one before trying to alter your profile since it will be an attachment of your actual profile, not a post.

Thankyou very much!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.