chivvy147

Isle Of Wight Mod Sub-mod (PRIVATE)

Should I add HM Coastguard? Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add HM Coastguard?

• Add HM Coastgaurd
    • Do not add HM Coastgaurd

Hi, Welcome to the Isle Of Wight mod. Just to warn you emergency service experts I sadly do not know much about the emergency services on the island which means some of the skins are fictional. This mod is private and will not be downloadable. I will release some screenshots soon of some of the vehicles soon! Nearly all the credit goes to the kent mod for the models and many other things.

Emergency Services

in the mod:

Isle Of Wight Fire & Rescue Service

Isle Of Wight Ambulance Service

Hampshire Constabulary

Royal National Life Boat Institution (RNLI) 

HM Coastguard

Royal Navy Bomb Disposal

RIP MOD - This mod is no longer being developed as the file corrupted! 

On 04/08/2016 at 8:14 PM, 999madtom said:

If you have any questions about Hants Pol feel free to PM me as I have very close links with them.

Anyways, good luck with the mod. I can't wait to see some screenshots!

Ok, will do.

On 05/08/2016 at 7:49 AM, dunwell99D said:

I didn't realise the IOW fire and rescue and ambulance were separate from Hampshire 

They are different.

Screenshot time:

20160802201633_1.jpg

Myself and chivvy147 have been working together over the past week to create some more units. The three units I have helped skin, light and implement are:

Isle of Wight ambulance service patient transport vehicle, was originally inn the Kent mod as the South East Coast ambulance service patient transport, with edits to the skin done by myself and the addition of emergency lights (which are on the real vehicle).

Hampshire constabulary prison transport Ford Transit, the model was source with help from Firequi, the skin was completely redone by myself. The lighting for vehicle was done from scratch by myself, the included lightbar was taken from the Lightbar folder included within the Welfordshire modification.

The most recent is the Royal Navy bomb disposal sprinter van, again with help from Firequi to source the model, I completely skinned the vehicle from scratch  and added in lightbars from the Welfordshire modification, as well as adding in all doors, wheels and lights. 

The link below is a multi Imgur post showing all three vehicles skins and lights.

http://imgur.com/a/E7p59

Edited by dunwell99D