BSOFR

Tractor-Trailer Possibility

Hey everyone,

I am currently working on my own private sub-mod and I was wondering if it was possible to make a tractor-trailer combo work with EM4 logic as a working unit? I know the tiller has issues and bugs that come along with it but my thought would be to make the trailer more as a hazmat tents on wheels. Is it possible to use the battalion chief-trailer hook-up logic with my idea or does the EM4 logic just not allow it? This would be the model i'm basing my question about:

15382778177_68b7def328.jpg

The trailers are all screwed in em4 because the trailer scripts used for them have no physics.  What it means is that the trailer (regardless to what it is) will behave in one of two ways. Option A. It's part of the cab so it drives as one long vehicle, that obviously has problems with maneuvering because it's so long but won't have any of the issues of the other trailers..  B. Treat it as a trailer, regardless if you're talking equip or tiller they have the same flawed issue of no physics.  Basically the truck can back into the trailer it's self and jackknife it's self.  Purely a visual problem since you can reset the trailer when it's deployed, but the problem is since the trailer doesnt have physics when it transitions to a fixed object it can get stuck in other objects, which can cause problems.  Having no physics then giving it physics esp while another vehicle is present will=very bad in the fact it usually freezes the involved vehicles.