Irish Saint

Cant See Anything

I Have been working at this all day. I don't know what else I can do. I just downloaded 911 First Responders and the install went great and then when I attempted to play I had a black screen. I could see the dispatcher all the boxes on the bottom of the screen and the map. I just could not see any buildings or streets, the street signs and street lights were visible but absolutely nothing else. I downloaded the 1.3 patch and even one of the mods in attempt to fix the problem. I may be doing something wrong with the install of the mods or even the game, but I'm out of all ideas. Anyone have an idea?

I think that means you either did not extract them correctly or you did not extract them at all. here's some tips. the way you extract your mod is very important.

firstly, if your mod came as a .rar or .zip file then extract the contents to the desktop (doesn't have to be desktop but I find that the easiest)

now you probably either have a mod folder or a .e4m file, if it is a .e4m file then use the games mod installer to install it.

if you have a mod folder then look inside of it, you will either find another folder, several folders titled things like "models, prototypes, ect." or a .e4m file

if it's a .e4m file do what was already said for the .e4m file

if its several folders titled things like "models, prototypes, ect."  then copy and paste the folder that contains those folders into your games "mods" folder

and if you just found another folder then look inside it and you probably will find one of the things that I already described.

Now, if it still does not work, then post what mod it is, a link to the mod, and tell me what you already did.