addictedsim

[EURO TRUCK 2 Virtual Trucking company] JOIN LR&S

About LR&S VTC: (Warning a lot of text but intresting)

L Roberts & Son was established on 25th March 2012, however upon establishing we were running under a different name, Chestminster LTD. Due to unforeseen circumstances we had to shut our doors for a brief moment, however we are now back fighting better than ever.

So you are probably thinking why the change of name? Well that is simple, Chestminster in it's prime time was a well known company and attracted a lot of attention, however this is not the route we wished to go down.

The reason behind re-merchandising the VTC brand was to bring more of a family feel, which we aim to achieve 100% of the time. Here at L Roberts & Son, we expect a few qualities from our drivers, these are the core elements to our VTC as follows

Maturity

Discipline

Family

So you are probably thinking why are these the core values? Well we expect maturity as we have people from all different walks of life and ages, so we respect the right for those that come on for fun after a long hard day at work.

Discipline, no VTC will work well without discipline, although we do not like to discipline those that cause issues, we must. At the end of the day when driving with our company tags and paint job, you are not only representing every single member of the VTC, but you are also disrespecting myself as CEO, as I am putting the hard work into getting the VTC running. Finally family, we understand that real life comes before anything, which we drill into everyone of our members of staff. We want to keep the family feel around so that we can get to know one and other and have a nice close-knit community.

How to apply

First you must have ETS 2 PC with steam, Pm me on EMP if you want to join and have boxed edition

1st way you can apply, Come onto our Teamspeak to get set up via ts.euknetworks.com:9991

2nd way you can apply, Pm me on EMP and I will help you get sorted with your experience here at L.Robert And Sons

Links to website: 

http://lrobandson.com/?page=index