Guest [HUN]Modder

[HUN]Szeged mod

Guest [HUN]Modder

Stan, Hoppah and other modder!

Somebody would be able to write it down onto getting out of a step how I am top notch where into the editor jpg, eft* to convert?

I would like an orbit with own planning :blush::laugh:

Guest [HUN]Modder

He is a reason! Köszi but you related this recently already. it interests me if tga is painting then where let me imitate it and into the editor what let me click that eft.I would say thanks for it if you would put a picture up.

Guest [HUN]Modder

Now into a school am and I write it in again because he shows in that manner nobody was listening that who can make it the map it says his painting already away making a step in the editor.I would be glad about pictures!

BIG THX :D

Guest [HUN]Modder

Hi.

This video the Hungarian national rescue service 2007 es reflects his day. I send this video for it Hungary dared many people do not know it. Let my foreign country friends know the ambulances at least. ;)

I wait for the opinions!

Guest [HUN]Modder

Hi. I try to refresh it after a shorter pause regularly the topic*. The mod* I restarted it! Rehearsal fortune the wheels will be visible maybe.

He is Hoppah Stan! If I demand you then at worst very very nice an 3d you can make a model for me? :blush::rolleyes:

I fill up pictures soon from the repainted cars!

Guest [HUN]Modder

Na the first picture packet is here. Terse from the pictures. Something was shaped compared to the previous expense on all of the cars. I altered the lights , two féle blue light was an effect. One well-known Alsfeld shaping , the other one I myself developed it. But this secret. Thanks for the wheels tilli for the parts chidea and Hoppah. I prepared a couple of new light bridges because of that!

Hoppah! How it is possible to solve it how to the opening of the rear roller blind? Because they are what there are lateral they are not top notch in that manner would be needed because if I would place it upon it in that manner then like that than if he would be transparent. You are top notch something solution?

9768424231_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Screens:

www.hunmodder.extra.hu/screenshots.zip

Guest [HUN]Modder

Many things will be new in him. But I do not put a picture up from everything because he disintegrates on the one hand then nothing will be the forum on the other hand exciting in him.Ja and an important thing! Not 3.0 But Szeged mod* 2 v1.0b if I want to be accurate.

5 minutes and assume something new picture that let him be a good Sunday of yours.

Does somebody want to help possibly?

And I would take a liking to it to say thank you for Stan help because I managed to paint an orbit finally. I tested it.but over was pixel and time-consuming task I am left rather in this manner the flat contriving onto equal one!

:cool:

Pretty good, but like all the other versions, there are many models missing, and that makes it impossible to play because several units necessary to the mod are missing, like the police officer

I have to say though, I love the flash patterns on the border guard vehicles

Peace and happy new year,

AgentSmith6