dbeehler

ToPoliceStation error

53 minutes ago, dbeehler said:

OKKKK so after all of that it still doesnt work. there are no script crashes.

my units just stop when i click "go to station" not sure if its in the editor, or the script. any help would be appreciated

What modification is it that the button does not work on and did you modify it? if you did modify it, was it working previously?

15 hours ago, dbeehler said:

no it wasnt working previously its Jordansville

Try contacting the mod author, it'll be a issue with the modification, he could fix it entirely for everyone who downloads it, instead of you just fixing it yourself with what it seems like no script knowledge it'll be harder for you.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:21 PM, TheAxeMan33 said:

Try contacting the mod author, it'll be a issue with the modification, he could fix it entirely for everyone who downloads it, instead of you just fixing it yourself with what it seems like no script knowledge it'll be harder for you.

Well see Jordansville is private, so the fact that he has it makes me not want to fix his issue.

However, there are two Sheriffs units that are not meant to have a parking spot. 613, and 632. They are meant to patrol their respective areas.