HappyJoker

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/16t.mpg' not found

Every time I try and play the game, I get a crash to desktop with no error report. I went to look in the logfile and I believe that this is causing the problem...  !VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/16t.mpg' not found  any idea on how to fix this? 

Your logfile reads much like the other user's logfile does:  Meaning that it does not show a fault that led to it crashing.  Are you crashing it by clicking on it or are you just sitting there and it crashes of it's own accord?  Remember, this game acts as though it's unresponsive when loading the modifications so you have to wait some time before they'll load.  That load time is effected by a multitude of things from antivirus software installed to the actual operating system.  If it's crashing it's self (no input from you) check to see what codec packs you have installed on your machine since some of them do mess with this game pretty good and also check your video card drivers, try different ones (not necessarily the newest ones since oftentimes new vid drivers will crash games, esp older ones).

If it's your input crashing it just like the other guy you're going to have to just be more patient and wait longer to see what it does, delete the logfile out of the main directory and let it create a new one... Let it run however long it wants to run with no input from you once you click load mod and see what happens.  Your logfile ends like many of them do when aborting the loading process.

6 hours ago, MikeyPI said:

Your logfile reads much like the other user's logfile does:  Meaning that it does not show a fault that led to it crashing.  Are you crashing it by clicking on it or are you just sitting there and it crashes of it's own accord?  Remember, this game acts as though it's unresponsive when loading the modifications so you have to wait some time before they'll load.  That load time is effected by a multitude of things from antivirus software installed to the actual operating system.  If it's crashing it's self (no input from you) check to see what codec packs you have installed on your machine since some of them do mess with this game pretty good and also check your video card drivers, try different ones (not necessarily the newest ones since oftentimes new vid drivers will crash games, esp older ones).

If it's your input crashing it just like the other guy you're going to have to just be more patient and wait longer to see what it does, delete the logfile out of the main directory and let it create a new one... Let it run however long it wants to run with no input from you once you click load mod and see what happens.  Your logfile ends like many of them do when aborting the loading process.

Thanks for your reply Mikey but I ended up removing Fraps from my computer and one of those codecs was casuing the problem so I fixed it  thank you so much for replying though!

Unless they've changed the installer you can opt out of the codec packs when installing fraps (which is always a good idea).  As a rule don't install codecs/codec packs that you neither need nor use because they oftentimes are to blame for the game crashing at the video.