Model/Skin Issues

So I am trying to add a vehicle to the game but have hit an issue.

I have made some additions to a model in zmodeler and for simplicity's sake I simply made a new image for each of the new parts of the model with a flat colour in and then added them as a material to the objects in zmodeler.

I then exported as v3o and began to make a prototype for it in the editor. The problem was, after selecting the model it still said missing model file.

I think its to do with the multiple skins but im not sure how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

Check if anything was corrupted in the export process. Restarting the mod/game may work.

Editing the v3o files manually via notepad also has the effect of breaking things. A simple re-export from Zm2 should fix it. Even then, if something in the materials is glitched, Id advise fixing that as well.

Multi materials doesnt break the game at all.

Something to do with the zeros and ones in the material line.

Another major thing to consider. Did you export the object with the correct name? If the object is named 'car_body' in Zm2, then it must be exported as car_body.v3o.

Check the v3o file if it comes up as blank. If it does, then Zm2 has failed to export your model bc of the filename being incorrect.