mr matt5432123

Responding

Howdy! I just wanted to let everyone know about an interesting new game that's being developed called "responding" It seems great!

Its kinda like a first person version of Emergency 4

here's the latest gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11_HFptUF4&feature=youtu.be

And the website:http://www.playresponding.com/

Post your opinions here!

2 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

Looks like "EmergNYC" renamed... hopefully they don't steal models this time

Saw your post on GTAPoliceMods. Its rather appaling that they (apparently) stole from Bxbugs but if I were in bxbug's shoes, wouldnt have made accusations or add to the fire until I had proof beyond doubt that they were ripping. I would have personally settled the matter privately, but at the same time, I wont judge him for what he chose to do. He is afterall the administrator of that site.

As to this game, its apparently made by the crew that split from Raf. They basically have half of Raf's game, but the code and functionality, but not the models and graphic assets. My personal take on it is, may the best game win.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, him and Scott have been around since they opened the site (makes sense now that I think about it lmao). 

The artwork on the Responding website still has the Driver SF Vic for sure as well as that Fed Sig Vision on top of it and while I can't tell for sure, it looks like Grimm's Charger he did for SA (drawing a blank on the source, I think Forza) and the '13 Explorer for SA that Reckless had someone rip from NFS MW and converted it.

Personally I don't care for the devs on Responding, but that's not necessarily anything that needs to be discussed on a public forum. Here's hoping the models that are in the pics are either fillers or they haven't gotten around to updating those. Also, a bit off topic, but I seem to agree with you on just about everything you and I both post in, so props for being level-headed and seeing both sides like I try to do lol

5 hours ago, Mark Flamerine Curley said:

What happened is that FlipSwitchGames had a fallout and the team split and now they are making 2 separate games which are EmergNYC and Responding

Yeah, itchboy was nice enough to fill me in on that which is good because I was completely lost lol