RestingVermin

Zmodeler questions

It seems that the 'door' portion of the model has been disabled, and therefore wont show up.

Check that all of the model is assigned to the material you are trying to UV map to. Hoppah has his own tutorial which covers the materials section (which is required reading before my tutorial btw).

5 hours ago, itchboy said:

It seems that the 'door' portion of the model has been disabled, and therefore wont show up.

Check that all of the model is assigned to the material you are trying to UV map to. Hoppah has his own tutorial which covers the materials section (which is required reading before my tutorial btw).

The door is fixed but some of the body still wont show up. I have read through your tutorial as well as Hoppah's. Still won't show up.

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

Have you confirmed the missing body portion has the right material? You can check its properties and confirm.

You can 'reset' the UV mapper by switching to another view and returning back to the UV mapper to start with a clean slate.

For some reason that part did not have the right material. Thank you so much again!