Brayden Allen

Making Map Textures

I am trying to create a map of my hometown. How do a make a map from scratch. Also how do I access the game map textures so that can edit them. Also if someone would like to create the map for me send me a message. 

As mentioned before in your other topic,

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?filebase/486-floor-textures/

Nobody in the 'majority' community has the skill or ability to make map textures. The ones that do are busy with their real life jobs and families and arent be able to do anything for anyone. You will have to do this yourself if thats the case. Most people that PM you often ask 'payment' in return for their assistance, such as a mod or a custom game asset. Beware of this.

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

As mentioned before in your other topic,

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?filebase/486-floor-textures/

Nobody in the 'majority' community has the skill or ability to make map textures. The ones that do are busy with their real life jobs and families and arent be able to do anything for anyone. You will have to do this yourself if thats the case. Most people that PM you often ask 'payment' in return for their assistance, such as a mod or a custom game asset. Beware of this.

Few years ago, i downloaded the editor program from the sites

I can't seem to find it anymore.

I'm working on creating a map myself. But i don't have the key component which is the editor. cause i can't find it within my files.

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

If you have Em4, then you have theAmaz editor. There is info about it, pinned somewhere on the forums here, you just need to find it.

Located it by add a space between the exe and editor