RestingVermin

Map texture not importing

There are three requirements for them so they don't crash:

• It must be in TGA format
  • It must not have RLE Compression
  • It must be an image which has only one layer that has no alpha value. Most image editors will have a button that does this for you that is labeled 'flatten image'. If not, merge all your layers and then remove its alpha channel. Make sure you save before you do this otherwise you'll lose your layered version.

16 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

There are three requirements for them so they don't crash:

• It must be in TGA format
  • It must not have RLE Compression
  • It must be an image which has only one layer that has no alpha value. Most image editors will have a button that does this for you that is labeled 'flatten image'. If not, merge all your layers and then remove its alpha channel. Make sure you save before you do this otherwise you'll lose your layered version.

I've done all that but still crashes

3 minutes ago, itchboy said:

In paint.net at least, you are able to choose 'auto', 32 or 24 bit. Idk about other software so you will have to dig around the program you are using and find the button/feature.

Thank you! I used paint.net and got the option. I used to have that option on gimp but I guess I'll work with paint.net from now on.

8 minutes ago, RestingVermin said:

Thank you! I used paint.net and got the option. I used to have that option on gimp but I guess I'll work with paint.net from now on.

Odd, I use Gimp and it works fine. Can't think of any other reason for why it isn't working because I use the same settings.

3 hours ago, itchboy said:

Have you saved it in uncompressed 24 bit?

2 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Odd, I use Gimp and it works fine. Can't think of any other reason for why it isn't working because I use the same settings.

Do you guys know how I can get the street paths to be smaller so it looks like a line like this? Insted of what I have to the right?

Em4 2016-06-22 15-49-28-657.jpg