Yoshe

'Better' L.A. Sub-Mod V0.7.1

Ok, more bugs than 0.6. You got the lights, nice.

But now it's about other vehicles, for example, the front door textures are wrong for unmarked cars. Instead of black, I can see a white door and several letters looked like "POLICE" or something. Also, near Alien's Landing, Almost-South-East-End-Of-The-Map, the fire truck next to it said "missing vehicle prototype" and so did a vehicle somewhere next to Mayor's House, Middle of The Map. Please fix.

13 hours ago, LiuLyx21 said:

But now it's about other vehicles, for example, the front door textures are wrong for unmarked cars. Instead of black, I can see a white door and several letters looked like "POLICE" or something. Also, near Alien's Landing, Almost-South-East-End-Of-The-Map, the fire truck next to it said "missing vehicle prototype" and so did a vehicle somewhere next to Mayor's House, Middle of The Map. Please fix.

Bad extract for all of the ones that say missing vehicle prototype. the unmarked car is probably from the doors from the regular police cars

On 3/15/2018 at 9:08 AM, LiuLyx21 said:

I had 0.7 saved online as a backup in case stuff happens, so I deleted the mod to save space to install something else. When I redownloaded it I found out that the police car doors are on the unmarked car, but I got lazy and didn't fix it as I wasn't playing em4 anymore, so I kept delaying it and eventually forgot about it, until when I realized that I haven't released 0.7 yet so I just directly uploaded this without thinking much, until you posted this then I remembered that I never got to fix that xD

On 3/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, Squad 65 said:

No

Stupid mode engaged, Came across a few rar files that wouldnt open the other day, Turns out ive been using the same version of 7zip since 2010, and the copy of Winrar I found wasnt much newer, But after installing a more recent copy of 7zip, the file opened correctly.

My feedback based on my time with the mod:

The Good

• Greatly expands the game.
  • Promising map expansions.

The Bad

• Tons of "scenes" across the map, extremely confusing. Would like to see a "scene-less" version.
  • Lights on every emergency vehicle (there are tons of them spawned) are on when you spawn, causing a chaotic nightmare to clean up.
  • There is an un-countable number of emergency vehicles and peds spawned by default. It's overwhelming in every way.

Verdict

It's a great mod that is unplayable currently due to the massive amount of clutter on the map. If this is fixed, 10/10 mod.