caolan753

Possible Manchester Airport mod (UK) [CPH Airport Submod]

hi guys i need some people to help with texturing i have developed the call out system it is different to the usual call out menus the map is also done

All i need help with is the re texturing of models and coding on how they are put in the game

This airport fire engine needs to be textured red and have Manchester airport logos and Manchester airport fire service

Thanks  caolan    

if anyone is interested here is  my email      caolan.wiggins753@GMAIL.COM

C2.PNG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jim said:

I hope for god sake you have permission to use the Copenhagen Airport mod for your base 

I dont think his mod is based off CPH. It was around long before CPH was ever released, so I doubt he would have access to the files before release.

To the topic owner, please add credits to all of the WIP shots you post for the single vehicles. The pic of that crashtender and fire engine skin needs to have credits on it, along with ingame shots and model previews.

I also dont recommend posting social media or email on this forum, due to the amount of spambots it may attract.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

I dont think his mod is based off CPH. It was around long before CPH was ever released, so I doubt he would have access to the files before release.

To the topic owner, please add credits to all of the WIP shots you post for the single vehicles. The pic of that crashtender and fire engine skin needs to have credits on it, along with ingame shots and model previews.

I also dont recommend posting social media or email on this forum, due to the amount of spambots it may attract.

He posted this 4 hours ago and CPH was released couple days ago though...

7 hours ago, itchboy said:

Yeah just looked at that clearly says 'Copenhagen airport'. To OP: All of the mods and credits and permissions will need to be sorted.

If BMA (or the german model authors) request their content be removed, I will enforce that.

I hope this will be not taken as a spam,

I did quick research for the Manchester if he meant real Manchester city or some airport called Manchester, so in RL it does exist howewer far away from London, so @caolan753 clearly took Atego models from London mod, the skin say LFB (London Fire Brigade) as I think people are not allowed to use their models.

So I am asking for proper crediting. 

Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Vojtula said:

While I do appreciate the fact-finding, I do not want this to be a witch hunt either. For now, there is no issue with anything until OP decides to release or give out content, upon which we as admins are obligated to check the content. If it comes to that point, we will gladly investigate everything and contact the relevant content owners.

hi guys 

the mod is a sub mod based off the cph airport mod i have got permission from the devs to make the mod and change the mod into a sub mod 

The textures of red fire engines was a suggestion of what may come into my sub mod those textures will  not be put in the mod

Anyone with moding and texturing skills contact me please

hi guys here is a sneak peak of the re textured fire engines for the mod. To clarify this mod will be  sub mod of the Copenhagen airport mod the sub mod will be called Manchester Airport mod.

Again anyone who can help me with creating police and re texturing police firefighters and medical personnel contact me please.

BR40.png

BR41.png

BR41_Back.png

BR44.png

C1.PNG

C2.PNG

C5.PNG

RWKRAn.png