Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
caolan753

Possible Manchester Airport mod (UK) [CPH Airport Submod]

38 posts in this topic

would like to know peoples thoughts on a mod like this any modeling experience would be helpful as i have made the emergency vehicles 

To clarify is this for Em4 or 5?

this mod would be for emergency 4 as i have no modding experience with em5

You've posted in the Em5 forum. By mistake most likely. Ill do the courtesy of moving it to the right place.

I think this is a good idea, it would be nice to have a change from the usual random city mods.

Sounds awesome!

I can defiantly help with some mapping possibly, check out the German forums tho, they have TONS o models xD

Mark i have a lot of models and i have a possible map but i am having trouble with some scripting and putting models in the game and making the em4 mod file

fru01 skin.png

dpl01_skin.png

nice!

I would suggest copying the LA mod file, and pasting a new file of the whole LA mod into a em4:s mod file. Then open it up and you will see a e4p. File.

Open it and change it from something like 'LA mod by hoppah'

To

'Manchester Airport Modification'

'Base mod LA, and edited by Caolan.'

Then I would advise speaking to TACRfan as he does a fair bit of scripts and model importing.

I can help with the vehicles for this Manchester Airport Mod. I live in Manchester myself and may know a few officers who work at the airport besides being a cadet for GMP also...

And I will help with mapping, if wanted  =)

I am a map modded for the kent mod so I know what I'm doing!

hi guys i need some people to help with texturing i have developed the call out system it is different to the usual call out menus the map is also done

All i need help with is the re texturing of models and coding on how they are put in the game

This airport fire engine needs to be textured red and have Manchester airport logos and Manchester airport fire service

Thanks  caolan    

if anyone is interested here is  my email      caolan.wiggins753@GMAIL.COM

C2.PNG

I hope for god sake you have permission to use the Copenhagen Airport mod for your base 

1 hour ago, jim said:

I hope for god sake you have permission to use the Copenhagen Airport mod for your base 

I dont think his mod is based off CPH. It was around long before CPH was ever released, so I doubt he would have access to the files before release.

To the topic owner, please add credits to all of the WIP shots you post for the single vehicles. The pic of that crashtender and fire engine skin needs to have credits on it, along with ingame shots and model previews.

I also dont recommend posting social media or email on this forum, due to the amount of spambots it may attract.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

I dont think his mod is based off CPH. It was around long before CPH was ever released, so I doubt he would have access to the files before release.

To the topic owner, please add credits to all of the WIP shots you post for the single vehicles. The pic of that crashtender and fire engine skin needs to have credits on it, along with ingame shots and model previews.

I also dont recommend posting social media or email on this forum, due to the amount of spambots it may attract.

He posted this 4 hours ago and CPH was released couple days ago though...

Yeah just looked at that clearly says 'Copenhagen airport'. To OP: All of the mods and credits and permissions will need to be sorted.

If BMA (or the german model authors) request their content be removed, I will enforce that.

7 hours ago, itchboy said:

Yeah just looked at that clearly says 'Copenhagen airport'. To OP: All of the mods and credits and permissions will need to be sorted.

If BMA (or the german model authors) request their content be removed, I will enforce that.

I hope this will be not taken as a spam,

I did quick research for the Manchester if he meant real Manchester city or some airport called Manchester, so in RL it does exist howewer far away from London, so @caolan753 clearly took Atego models from London mod, the skin say LFB (London Fire Brigade) as I think people are not allowed to use their models.

So I am asking for proper crediting. 

Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Vojtula said:

While I do appreciate the fact-finding, I do not want this to be a witch hunt either. For now, there is no issue with anything until OP decides to release or give out content, upon which we as admins are obligated to check the content. If it comes to that point, we will gladly investigate everything and contact the relevant content owners.

Also, he stated that me will be having a new callout system, it might be the copy of CPH as well.

hi guys 

the mod is a sub mod based off the cph airport mod i have got permission from the devs to make the mod and change the mod into a sub mod 

The textures of red fire engines was a suggestion of what may come into my sub mod those textures will  not be put in the mod

Anyone with moding and texturing skills contact me please

hi guys here is a sneak peak of the re textured fire engines for the mod. To clarify this mod will be  sub mod of the Copenhagen airport mod the sub mod will be called Manchester Airport mod.

Again anyone who can help me with creating police and re texturing police firefighters and medical personnel contact me please.

BR40.png

BR41.png

BR41_Back.png

BR44.png

C1.PNG

C2.PNG

C5.PNG

RWKRAn.png

All scripting sounds and models have been made all that is needed to be done is texturing police vehicles and people (firefighters and police and medical personnel.)