n00bingtarget

PASS for Fire Fighters in game

This is where I wish I was better for modeling & coding.  I was playing Mayberry Mod yesterday, and had a car explode.  It downed one of my firefighters, and I didn't see it right away since I was at another call on the other side of the map.

Here's where I would love if someone thought this was a good idea and wanted to run with it.  What if there was an add-on/code that if a firefighter was down (injured) that set off a PASS alarm?  Would be a blinking light like many PASS have, and an audio alert centralized on the down fire fighter.

I think this would be a neat add on for the game, but I have NO IDEA how to add this.  If anyone wants to play with the idea, they are welcome to it.

Thanks for looking!

On 6/20/2016 at 8:05 PM, jamnj88 said:

i know someone who has a pass alarm script. It is annoying because you have to keep moving them around even if they are not injured.

That is realistic however. If a pass alarm doesnt move for 30 seconds while turned on, obviously it will go off.