Police101

Mods Keep Crashing Sometimes

Just played on a mod on Emergency 4 today and somehow I crashed when I clicked on ''Back To Station''. I told TheNorthenAlex about the issue, he said ''Look into the logs'' And where in the Logs, where do I find Crash Reports in the logs?, and how do I fix the issue?!!!

Go to your 911FR or Em4 main folder, and find 'logfile.txt'. Upload it here for us to see. The only indication it can give you really is of any errors, and at what point the game crashed. Its unfortunately not going to directly say 'your mod is broken' or 'your computer is not powerful enough'. It will have a bunch of random codes and messages and it will require some reading to find the culprit of your problem.

Your computer specs might also come in handy for those who are good at troubleshooting (I'm definitely not lol), so I would recommend getting those as well. If you don't already know how to get that info, you can get most of that by hitting Win + R to open the Run application, then typing in "dxdiag" and taking the "System Information" from the first tab and the "Device" information under the second tab (Display). 

On 04/06/2016 at 4:10 PM, ThatOneIowan said:

Your computer specs might also come in handy for those who are good at troubleshooting (I'm definitely not lol), so I would recommend getting those as well. If you don't already know how to get that info, you can get most of that by hitting Win + R to open the Run application, then typing in "dxdiag" and taking the "System Information" from the first tab and the "Device" information under the second tab (Display). 

Thanks but i will just look into the logfile.txt. Can i ask you something also? Are you good at making Emergency Cars And Maps?