Killyboy98

Back To Station Help ( i know everyone asks)

Hi people of the internet! 

I am trying to sort back to fire station script, the pumps just go out side the station and not do anything. I would love help just to sort at least one out then i can copy it on to others or link to a topic that explains the script 

Thank you 

If you are from the mod team, then by all means, do your best on it.

If you are a non team member doing an edit to the mod, be sure to gain permissions from the Kent mod's authors. TACRFan I believe is the one in that position ever since Pottyscotty gave him control of the mod.

theory is that its got to do with the virtual objects not being linked to the prototypes for parking. probably in the dummyatfirestation area, could be wrong.
another one is that the gates fucntion is broken as well, which causes the vehicles to get stuck out front.

correction, its the dummmyAtFirestation script. code in there probably hasnt been set to make the vehicles move into the station bays. it all depends really on what was previously done to the code. assuming it already supports the stations and vehicles in the first part of the main script, the vcmdtostation command, then you need to accordingly edit the atfirestation section as well.

any fire stationgates you added in will need to be coded in, or you can wipe them out from the game to save yourself the time and trouble.

• Upvote 1