TACRfan

Norfolk And Suffolk UK Mod ( V2, Airport version released)

How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?   

556 members have voted

1. 1. How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?

• Only Emergency vheicles
    • Emergency vehicles + miscellaneous airport vehicles such as Air-Ops and tec vans maybe some aircraft servicing vehicles (alot of these (not all) will serve no purpose and will be for role play only)

10 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Things are looking good. Im happy to see an airport mod.

Just a friendly reminder to post credits on those WIP shots, especially on the single vehicle shots. Ingame group shots can be credited with a shortlist of names.

Ok thank you, I think I posted credits for all the single shots but I was not sure about group shots.

6 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Ok thank you, I think I posted credits for all the single shots but I was not sure about group shots.

We wont be too strict with group shots. If a groupshot is too massive (say, has 60 unique vehis in one scene) then we wont require you to do that. To be more specific, if you for ex, have 2 or 3 vehicles, Id advise that you try to credit it if possible. No need to specify that x did the model, y did the skin, and so on, for each vehicle, but rather just enumerate the names. It would be on the single vehicles that Id advise putting in specific details like model author, texture author, and the like.

We simply wish to encourage crediting within the community. If people see the 'big' modders going above and beyond with it, they too will hopefully be inspired to do it for their own works too.

25 minutes ago, itchboy said:

We wont be too strict with group shots. If a groupshot is too massive (say, has 60 unique vehis in one scene) then we wont require you to do that. To be more specific, if you for ex, have 2 or 3 vehicles, Id advise that you try to credit it if possible. No need to specify that x did the model, y did the skin, and so on, for each vehicle, but rather just enumerate the names. It would be on the single vehicles that Id advise putting in specific details like model author, texture author, and the like.

We simply wish to encourage crediting within the community. If people see the 'big' modders going above and beyond with it, they too will hopefully be inspired to do it for their own works too.

Thank you for clarifying 

The airport has acquired 3 small vehicles for the terminal, one for fire, one for ambulance and one for security

Credits: FeuHa, Hennefer95, Steve, Mibblitz, TACRfan, EmC-Unit

EM4 2016-06-22 15-37-13-186Em4 2016-06-22 15-31-18-611

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, di_loves_planes said:

They look really cool, good job! Hopefully we can see a bit of action with them in livestream

I plan on doing a live stream either today or tomorrow show casing this mod

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I am going to be uploading some gameplay of this mod to my YouTube channel  and will post it here over the next few days. I hope to release this mod by the end of next week before I go away (providing no major bugs are found).

I also wanted to address an issue that occurred recently, today I received an email from someone regarding this mod. In this email they went on about how I copied the CPH Airport mod and that I am using some units from that mod, they also said that I was trying to undermine the CPH airport mod. I would like to address these "Concerns" of his here just in case someone else feels the same. 

Ever since I first played Em4 in 2012 I have wanted an airport mod, when I started playing British mods I thought it would be cool to see a British airport mod, I wanted to create one my self but at that time I did not have the knowledge that I have now, the other week I thought it would be really cool if for V2 of my Norfolk and Suffolk mod to be based at Norwich airport, this way I can work on my very own airport mod. I have not yet played the CPH airport mod so it would not be possible to get my hands on any of the units from that mod, I also would just steal someone else's mod and call it my own. I think he is referring to the Rosenbaur Panther that is in the mod, I got that of a forum and is publicly available to download, also other airports in the world do use panthers. I also am not trying to undermine BMA or his mod, BMA has helped me out on some things with the Kent mod and he is someone I respect due to his knowledge on this game and willingness to help me.

I hope you understand where is am coming from with this if you feel the same way as this guy and I hope you enjoy the mods that myself, BMA and anyone else is creating.

TACRfan

Lead developer of the Kent mod

Creator of the Norfolk and Suffolk mod

• Upvote 5

Here is a signature picture for people to use: 

N&S Banner

And here is the gameplay:

• Upvote 3

I have uploaded that signature and some new ones on the first post of the topic

1 hour ago, slinkierbus268 said:

Great mod TACRfan, i've really been enjoying playing it! Will you be adding any more East of England Ambulance RRV's such as these?

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_07/57780daa661ed_2016-07-0213.16.17.jpg.ca8703bc0bcb0e28651025a36f2fb24b.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_07/57780da0b1cb4_2016-06-2616.42.19.jpg.3da92b4d9603fd686a897a6d5d54270b.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_07/57780dbcb6cf6_2016-05-2915.19.54.png.3587e830978a609d81e5156dab959a9a.png

Probably not the land rovers but I might consider the mondeo estate but I'm not sure if it will be this version. I would love to add the land rovers but I don't know of a model of them

Ok thanks! Mondeo sounds good! That is a Range Rover Discovery Sport in the middle there btw, they are pretty new I think. Also will the Norfolk fire & rescue 4x4 MAN appliances be added? and what about the Water Carrier? with all the forest on the map that would be cool!

24 minutes ago, slinkierbus268 said:

Ok thanks! Mondeo sounds good! That is a Range Rover Discovery Sport in the middle there btw, they are pretty new I think. Also will the Norfolk fire & rescue 4x4 MAN appliances be added? and what about the Water Carrier? with all the forest on the map that would be cool!

Yeah you're right.

That sounds good

42 minutes ago, slinkierbus268 said:

The next version is based at Norwich airport however I may release an updated version of V1 down the line a bit and I would love to add the 4x4 man from loddon or the water carrier from thetford then (if I can find models), that's why there have been little to no Suffolk fire and rescue service fire engines as there is only one Volvo appliance similar and that's in the welfordshire mod but people can't use things from that mod.

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

looking good man! I've found a freelander model, might bring some change between all your discovery's!

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/1744-land-rover-freelander-2/

Very nice, this will definitely go in the mod, I might add the paramedic freelander but this vehicle will be in this mod, if you can't allready tell I am a little bit of a Land Rover fan boy, and Discoverys are great cars.