TACRfan

Norfolk And Suffolk UK Mod ( V2, Airport version released)

How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?   

556 members have voted

1. 1. How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?

• Only Emergency vheicles
    • Emergency vehicles + miscellaneous airport vehicles such as Air-Ops and tec vans maybe some aircraft servicing vehicles (alot of these (not all) will serve no purpose and will be for role play only)

3 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Walk me through what you did step by step

Step 1: Downloaded file

Step 2: Unzipped file

Step 3: Moved file into 911 FR mods folder (I told it to move it there after extracting it but it didn't so I had to search it down)

Step 4: Opened the 911 FR Mod-installer, clicked install package, and it's nowhere to be found

2 hours ago, EldoradoMan said:

Step 1: Downloaded file

Step 2: Unzipped file

Step 3: Moved file into 911 FR mods folder (I told it to move it there after extracting it but it didn't so I had to search it down)

Step 4: Opened the 911 FR Mod-installer, clicked install package, and it's nowhere to be found

After unzipping the mod file, move the file into your mods folder, then when you load up the game click modifications and then it should be there

5 hours ago, TACRfan said:

After unzipping the mod file, move the file into your mods folder, then when you load up the game click modifications and then it should be there

I deleted it and tried unzipping it again. Moved it to the mods folder and it's still not showing up in my game. I opened the mod installer and the file shows up but nothing special to click on other than folders.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, Squad 65 said:

Open the file after you extracted it then you might find another file then move that to the mods folder.

I don't know what's going on. All the files in the main file made it to the mods folder but I can't get it to do anything. Some mods do like messing with me this way.

3 hours ago, EldoradoMan said:

I don't know what's going on. All the files in the main file made it to the mods folder but I can't get it to do anything. Some mods do like messing with me this way.

seems like there are two potions of your problem. I donť know if it is packer or not (like to be instaled via mod instaler) or to be put in the mods folder:

1. (via mods instaler) ... try to launch it in administrator mode 

2.(via putting it into mods file) .. when you unzip the file alway check the folder sometime it happens you unzip (let's say Random Mod) and it will unzip to folder Random Mod if you open that folder there is Random Mod (again) but this folder has subfolders like audio, textures, models etc  .... so you need only the second Random Mod 

Imagine it like this after unzziping: 

Random Mod/random mod/Audio, Emmiters, Models, Units, Maps etc... 

but you need in your Mods folder: 

random mod/Audio, Emmiters, Models, Units, Maps etc... 

is it at leas understandable??? 

I think I see what you're saying. It's located in mods/random mod/Audio, Emmiters, Models, etc.

There's another mod I recently tried to install that I'm having issues with as well.

7 hours ago, EldoradoMan said:

I think I see what you're saying. It's located in mods/random mod/Audio, Emmiters, Models, etc.

There's another mod I recently tried to install that I'm having issues with as well.

When you launch the game and click the modifications button on the home screen does it show up?

No it doesn't.

Edit: I've notice that with the other mods I have installed, they all end in .e4mod except with the LA mod which ends in .exe. When I try to install the N&S mod with the mod installer, nothing shows up with .e4mod or .exe. Can someone explain this to me?

On 05/07/2017 at 11:51 PM, EldoradoMan said:

No it doesn't.

Edit: I've notice that with the other mods I have installed, they all end in .e4mod except with the LA mod which ends in .exe. When I try to install the N&S mod with the mod installer, nothing shows up with .e4mod or .exe. Can someone explain this to me?

The mod doesn't use the mod installer, you have to manually drag it into your directory 

you need any photos off the USAF fire truck as I have a few I took while i was at RAF Milldenhall and a few off the police/ambulances

23 hours ago, mooneg4k said:

you need any photos off the USAF fire truck as I have a few I took while i was at RAF Milldenhall and a few off the police/ambulances

I would love to see them, i took a few when i was last there but i would like to see your pics

I will check around me Pc for more think I got some more somewhere around

http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/BoneCountyTrooper354/library/Milldenhall

their you go to many to link so just sent you to where they all are taken over the coure off a few years

they have a Hazmat trailer that is pulled by a dodge Magnum but cant be sure if thats the main vehicle that pulls it. The Battlion Chief vehicles are both Identical expect the Numbeer which Battion chief 1 or Battileon chief 2

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, TACRfan said:

The mod doesn't use the mod installer, you have to manually drag it into your directory 

Oh ok, that makes sense. For some reason, I can't get mods to work that don't use the mod installer.

2 hours ago, EldoradoMan said:

Oh ok, that makes sense. For some reason, I can't get mods to work that don't use the mod installer.

Try this, I made it for the Kent mod but it's the same for the Norfolk and Suffolk mod, just ignore the map file bit towards the end. 

On 7/9/2017 at 7:49 PM, TACRfan said:

Try this, I made it for the Kent mod but it's the same for the Norfolk and Suffolk mod, just ignore the map file bit towards the end. 

I followed the instructions, except for one step, when I use jZip to extract the files, it moves it automatically into the mod folder (Documents/GameFly/games/Atari/911- First Responders/Mods. I believe there's something wrong with my game. 

Well, about fire intensity, maybe changing materials.xml could help.

The mod is amaizing, the only thing i miss is the parking script. I also added some units to the map with the editor.

Anyway, really good work. Are you going to upgrade it in any way?

15 hours ago, alexCNP said:

Well, about fire intensity, maybe changing materials.xml could help.

The mod is amaizing, the only thing i miss is the parking script. I also added some units to the map with the editor.

Anyway, really good work. Are you going to upgrade it in any way?

I will release future versions, at the moment I am working on a new project which is secret at the moment but should be public in a maximum of a couple of months, what I really want is to find a Volvo model for the Fire trucks, unfortunately there doesn't appear to be one out there with a British style back.

• Upvote 2

Michel4554, The mods folder is in the main Emergency 4 folder which should be in the same area as the rest of your Steam games

Mods please do not yell at me. I was just helping him

On 28/06/2018 at 2:36 AM, mcflame1 said:

Michel4554, The mods folder is in the main Emergency 4 folder which should be in the same area as the rest of your Steam games

Mods please do not yell at me. I was just helping him

I’m sure you will be fine

On 27/06/2018 at 1:13 PM, Mitchel4554 said:

Can someone help me with installing the modification? I downloaded emergency 4 from steam and I cant acces the emergency 4 folder in my documents

Sorry I thought I replied but it didn’t send.

If you go into your steam folder and then navigate to your steam apps and common folders and find either emergency 4 or 911 first responders, click on that and then you will see a mods and a data folder, click on the mods folder and you will then need to drag the unzipped Norfolk and Suffolk V2 mod folder into there.