TACRfan

Norfolk And Suffolk UK Mod ( V2, Airport version released)

How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?   

556 members have voted

1. 1. How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?

• Only Emergency vheicles
    • Emergency vehicles + miscellaneous airport vehicles such as Air-Ops and tec vans maybe some aircraft servicing vehicles (alot of these (not all) will serve no purpose and will be for role play only)

14 hours ago, MrGreenTea said:

- Hi

If you need any detail building you can ask me for V1 because I know the stations very well in Diss and Harleston. I know every corner of the building so if you need, and from the spoliers they are quite different to the ones in real life, ask me

Thats my local station

On 2016-08-03 at 11:37 PM, TACRfan said:

Thats my local station

It is just that I enter the buildings every week and I understand where the personal protective equipment goes, what appliances are used and the equipment/seats on them and the recerational area if you want to add more detail into the station. I am only improving on the spoilers you have shown

20 hours ago, MrGreenTea said:

It is just that I enter the buildings every week and I understand where the personal protective equipment goes, what appliances are used and the equipment/seats on them and the recerational area if you want to add more detail into the station. I am only improving on the spoilers you have shown

Yea thats fine, are you a firefighter or a cadet?

39 minutes ago, MrGreenTea said:

A cadet, why?

I was wondering because i used to be a cadet there a few years ago

8 hours ago, rex833 said:

So I'm a bit confused how do I play the airport version I downloaded version 2 and when I launch the freeplay it just launches the normal game no clue why or how can someone help me with this?

Have you installed it correctly and if so have you loaded it in game by pressing modifications and clicking on it twice

UPDATE: In the next couple of weeks I am going to be working on a patch for Version 2, once that is done I'm going to take a short break to fully focus on Kent and then I am going to start work on Version 3, So with that I would like suggestions on areas that you would like to see for a map in Version 3

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

UPDATE: In the next couple of weeks I am going to be working on a patch for Version 2, once that is done I'm going to take a short break to fully focus on Kent and then I am going to start work on Version 3, So with that I would like suggestions on areas that you would like to see for a map in Version 3

Glad to hear, maybe for v3 could be base on Duches of Cambridge palace in Norfolk

Hello everyone...

I have no clue why but when I load the V2 mod the loading takes only a couple of seconds.

When I load a game I only get the airport map with this blue "missing prototype" models.

Did I downloaded the right version of this mod?

Thank you for any help

24 minutes ago, J0rdan0617 said:

Hello everyone...

I have no clue why but when I load the V2 mod the loading takes only a couple of seconds.

When I load a game I only get the airport map with this blue "missing prototype" models.

Did I downloaded the right version of this mod?

Thank you for any help

it sounds like you are missing alot of the files

Yeah but I only put the V2 mod folder in the EM4 mods folder. Is there anything I missed? Maybe a special installation or somethig...or maybe the wrong file? As I said it I downloaded the .rar file and unzipped it to the mods folder with winrar. After doing so I had a N&S V2 folder in the mods folder...

EDIT: After copying the unzipped folder manually in the mod folder the mod loads normally and is playable. Good work it´s a very good mod.

Edited by J0rdan0617
It works

On 02/09/2016 at 7:08 PM, rex833 said:

Sorry for the long reply been on vacation and yes I have loaded it but it just loads up the Norfolk and Suffolk mod and not the airport one

got it fixed  amazing mod!

Great news, and thanks

On 02/09/2016 at 7:37 PM, J0rdan0617 said:

Yeah but I only put the V2 mod folder in the EM4 mods folder. Is there anything I missed? Maybe a special installation or somethig...or maybe the wrong file? As I said it I downloaded the .rar file and unzipped it to the mods folder with winrar. After doing so I had a N&S V2 folder in the mods folder...

EDIT: After copying the unzipped folder manually in the mod folder the mod loads normally and is playable. Good work it´s a very good mod.

Glad to hear it, and thank you

5 hours ago, rex833 said:

Love the mod but there is just one thing that it needs and that's the return to station button other than that I really don't see any other thing that's bad

Yes, I agree with you but setting up the return to station command is a long and laborious process, taking into consideration that TACRfan is also working on Kent mod.

7 hours ago, rex833 said:

Love the mod but there is just one thing that it needs and that's the return to station button other than that I really don't see any other thing that's bad

1 hour ago, dunwell99D said:

Yes, I agree with you but setting up the return to station command is a long and laborious process, taking into consideration that TACRfan is also working on Kent mod.

Although I would love to add the back to station script it is a lot of work and I still am unsure on how to do it

2 hours ago, 59955_1453496446 said:

You need to look at the script from the la mod then place the VOs that are named

But the problem is that there are more units than the LA mod so I can just replace all LA mod ones, also if I remove the deck gun on the LA fire trucks it causes it to CTD