TACRfan

Norfolk And Suffolk UK Mod ( V2, Airport version released)

How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?   

556 members have voted

1. 1. How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?

• Only Emergency vheicles
    • Emergency vehicles + miscellaneous airport vehicles such as Air-Ops and tec vans maybe some aircraft servicing vehicles (alot of these (not all) will serve no purpose and will be for role play only)

Im not sure if I will do the disco skin but this vehicle will definitely be in the game

I have had a problem with the freelander, when i got it ingame i realised that it is too big and i dont have any way of scaling it down.

1 hour ago, TACRfan said:

I have had a problem with the freelander, when i got it ingame i realised that it is too big and i dont have any way of scaling it down.

You'll need to do it in zmodeler, get it to me over PM and ill try and do it soon

Also, itchy boy has offered some suggestions over the other problem I had

18 hours ago, TACRfan said:

There was a program created that allowed you to scale down models, maybe try that.

2 hours ago, VHCal said:

There was a program created that allowed you to scale down models, maybe try that.

Do you know where I can find it for the future 

Probably the Emergency-forum.de forums. They have some really trick stuff there.

An alternative option is to use Zmod (or any model software of choice) to scale down the model. Be sure to scale down all of the doors and wheels to the exact same amount as the main vehicle model.

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

Probably the Emergency-forum.de forums. They have some really trick stuff there.

An alternative option is to use Zmod (or any model software of choice) to scale down the model. Be sure to scale down all of the doors and wheels to the exact same amount as the main vehicle model.

Thanks

New police cars and ambulance cars, i also show off all current police units.

Volvo V70 Traffic car: Wooder, VPI, TACRfan, PottyScotty

EM4 2016-07-05 18-18-53-932

Ford mondeo Police dog unit: TACRfan, Civil cars pack

EM4 2016-07-05 18-50-53-194

2016 and 2014 Ford Focus: VPI, TACRfan, Kieran Townsly

EM4 2016-07-05 18-52-49-916

BMW 330d Traffic car: Grisu83, Stormi, TimmeyX, TACRfan

EM4 2016-07-05 18-53-01-696

BMW X5 Traffic car: Tobbi, squid, VPI, TACRfan, PottyScotty

EM4 2016-07-05 18-53-22-057

VW Crafter Public order van: NNICO, Pottyscotty, TACRfan, Pottyscotty

EM4 2016-07-05 18-53-52-460

Ford mondeo RRV: TACRfan, Civil cars pack

EM4 2016-07-05 18-56-12-810

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Thanks

New police cars and ambulance cars, i also show off all current police units.

Volvo V70 Traffic car: Wooder, VPI, TACRfan, PottyScotty

[Image]

Ford mondeo Police dog unit: TACRfan, Civil cars pack

[Image]

2016 and 2014 Ford Focus: VPI, TACRfan, Kieran Townsly

[Image]

BMW 330d Traffic car: Grisu83, Stormi, TimmeyX, TACRfan

[Image]

BMW X5 Traffic car: Tobbi, squid, VPI, TACRfan, PottyScotty

[Image]

VW Crafter Public order van: NNICO, Pottyscotty, TACRfan, Pottyscotty

[Image]

Ford mondeo RRV: TACRfan, Civil cars pack

[Image]

Very nice! Like them all!

Does anyone know how to get the police dog to get back in the car, I changed the model of the la K-9 unit and know the dog can not get back in the car when the leader does

8 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Does anyone know how to get the police dog to get back in the car, I changed the model of the la K-9 unit and know the dog can not get back in the car when the leader does

You need to edit the dog and entercar scripts to accomodate the prototypes for the k9 vehicle, the k9 officer, and the k9 itself. This is how it goes with all code you port from one mod to another. There needs to be a lotta work done before it can be set to work.

If done right, its possible to have multiple dog handler and dog variants, and multiple vehicle variants to work along with that.

Here it is, V2 available for download now, all bugs have been listed apart from 2 or 3, i hope you enjoy  

https://mega.nz/#!Nw5TXb4J!ZXBfIsoF_mqU_ZR9MjBQ4lpXi4udLa_NhmRptCnFeNk

BY DOWNLOADING THIS YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS MOD ANYWHERE ELSE 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TACRfan said:

Here it is, V2 available for download now, all bugs have been listed apart from 2 or 3, i hope you enjoy  

BY DOWNLOADING THIS YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS MOD ANYWHERE ELSE 

it crashes when loading the mod from the mod menu

12 minutes ago, tbone1fire said:

it crashes when loading the mod from the mod menu

Do you load em4 as administrator or normal

4 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

I took out a file that was causing the crash.

Could you tell me what it was?

20 hours ago, TACRfan said:

played the mod for a short while, this is a fantastic mod......... keep the good work up

23 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I tested the mod and worked well,but there was a "Error" when i called the outside fire engine and the siren was on and the button wasn't activated and when i clicked on the radio button it crashed but otherwise the mod is good and very well made.

May i say that you chuld add the back to HQ (To the parking zone) on the vheicles that chould be more easy to park the vheicles

keep a good job!

(P.S.-If some of the stuff that i writed is not well explained is because my english is not 100%)

9 hours ago, Sgtronaldo said:

I tested the mod and worked well,but there was a "Error" when i called the outside fire engine and the siren was on and the button wasn't activated and when i clicked on the radio button it crashed but otherwise the mod is good and very well made.

May i say that you chuld add the back to HQ (To the parking zone) on the vheicles that chould be more easy to park the vheicles

keep a good job!

(P.S.-If some of the stuff that i writed is not well explained is because my english is not 100%)

I would love to add the back to station script but unfortunately I don't know how, I have been trying to get it working for a while now. When you request back up it automatically spawns vehicles with the sirens on as its in the script like that, also with the radio, did it crash to desktop or did it come up with a script error message?

2 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

.e4p file in the main folder of the mod

Hmmm that is strange, I did not have that problem in beta testing.

10 hours ago, ziggy123456 said:

played the mod for a short while, this is a fantastic mod......... keep the good work up

Thank you

22 hours ago, tysohug said:

This mod is awesome. There are a few bugs but they are easy to work around.

Could you tell me the bugs so I can see if I can fix them in a patch

22 hours ago, TWMCPE said:

Brilliant mod TACRfan!

Congrats again

Thank you

On 8 July 2016 at 11:07 PM, Mark_ said:

Yessssss

Well done tacrfa!

Thanks

19 hours ago, di_loves_planes said:

As i told tacrfan before, it is an awesome mod and he did a great job on iT

can you specify them pls?