Unit 42

Brooklyn Mod CTD --Intel graphics chip..

That moment when you download 911FR just for Brooklyn Mod and after it runs once, it never EVER runs again. Like ctd just after a black screen. Yes, I have Intel but it should still work. Yes, I looked through the other topics but wanted to create a new one since I didnt see anything about Brooklyn mod crashing. I just would like a bit of help with this problem. It's a great mod that I see so many Youtuber's using over and over again but it won't work for me. I lived in NYC for a majority of my life and this really reignites my love for everything NY lol. If you cannot help, that's understandable but maybe some of you have a fix for me.

This happened to me a long time ago, though I forgot how I fixed it. try messing with the graphics settings but not the resolution, run as administrator, compatibility settings, or try downloading the mod. but if none of that works, the only real solution is to get a new computer.

You fixed it though?! AWESOME! Thanks to whoever moved the topic around because I had no clue where to put it. Sorry haha. I've messed around with everything. My graphics chip, my GEFORCE settings, I even put everything on the lowest settings possible. EVERYTHING. I just dont know how to make it work. Anyone have any solutions? Here are my specs by the way.

GeForce GTX 960M

Intel Core I7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60 Ghz

16.00 Gb RAM (15.89 Free)

1920x1080, 60 Hz

Microsoft Windows 8.1

You fixed it though?! AWESOME! Thanks to whoever moved the topic around because I had no clue where to put it. Sorry haha. I've messed around with everything. My graphics chip, my GEFORCE settings, I even put everything on the lowest settings possible. EVERYTHING. I just dont know how to make it work. Anyone have any solutions? Here are my specs by the way.

GeForce GTX 960M

Intel Core I7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60 Ghz

16.00 Gb RAM (15.89 Free)

1920x1080, 60 Hz

Microsoft Windows 8.1

Ok your original statement said you have Intel but specs list a gtx960m. The likley cause of your issue is game is running on your Intel gpu and not the more powerful nvidia gtx960m. In GeForce control and the game and select the option to force it to use the gtx960m

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, theparanoid said:

Ok your original statement said you have Intel but specs list a gtx960m. The likley cause of your issue is game is running on your Intel gpu and not the more powerful nvidia gtx960m. In GeForce control and the game and select the option to force it to use the gtx960m

It worked!!! Thank you so much!!!