Ben12

My hiatus

So I am taking a hiatus from modding... sorry.

Mostly it's my computer, it's been acting up a lot and overheating inexplicably to the point where I just can't do anything EM5- related, which means I can't continue to test out any new features with the Dutch Mod, or Chicago Mod. Also I am taking a six week vacation in June when I will not be able to do anything EM5- related. 

The computer overheat is basically just slowing down my computer but not enough so it shuts down. So it's impacting higher performance games like EM5.

Although my hiatus is indefinite, I'm not completely abandoning the Emergency series, including EM5. I'll still be active on Emergency Planet including EM5 modding subsection, and I am working on a few (likely private, but maybe public) mods for Emergency 4/ 911 FR. So you'll still see me around, maybe even still uploading content for 4, just not content for 5.

And guess what those mods for EM4 are? (HInt: They may or may not be the same ones I was working on for EM5. Ahem ahem Dutch, ahem ahem Chicago.)

Sorry in advance for any inconveniences caused by this hiatus, which trust me, neither you nor me likes.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope we will hear from you again, the moment you fixed your computer problems and are able and willing to continue you modding activities within EM-5.

For now, enjoy your vacation in June.

Cheers!!

Robert.