Hyperlinks wont work

I tried to put hyperlinks to mods in my signature.

I clicked the 'link' button in the post editor, typed in the 'URL' section the URL and in the 'Link text' section the name of the mod.

It all looked great until I pressed save and at that point it all turned to links.

I have tried multiple ways and none have succeeded.

You can see the result in my signature \/

How do I fix this?

We have been aware of this issue and as of this moment have not gotten a response with a fix from the people who created the forum software as to why this happens.  When we upgraded our forum to the latest forum it caused quite a few problems, most likely because we had a much older version and went to this latest version we probably were missing components which were there in previous updates that did not come with the new bundle... That's just a wild guess but to me makes the most sense.  We submitted a ticket for this issue you're describing along with about 20 others but as of this moment I've not heard of any suggested solutions from the developers of the software, perhaps they have to make a patch or something and that's the cause for the delay.

For now I'm sorry but we locally can not find a band-aid for the problem, we just kind of have to wait for the developers to either release a patch or come up with a workaround to the problems that we've found and know about.  Though I'm sure there are probably some more lurking that we've yet to encounter.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.