BeastyBill88

Linked Images Not Showing In Posts

Since the website was updated I can no longer get any linked images to appear in my posts no matter how many time I link it via the "insert other media" button. Can someone point me in the right direction as to be honest its starting to wind me up abit...

Thanks for the report. Yeah, we have noticed it. It seems to be one of a few small issues on the updated site.

I don't know whether they're ipb issues or the forum itself. Either way, it'll have to be Stan or Hoppah that have to have a look behind the scenes when they get a free minute.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

%7Boption%7Dhttp://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/279598467028818354/D55D5109A8EA21D09F61CCA7E541D08937AB7D8C/

Testing with the IMG tags like you suggested Itchboy.

PTspRv2.jpg

Image above linked from Imgur.

Strange that I can't link it from my online library on Steam but I can Link it from Imgur. Oh well at least its a working way to get images to appear.

Ah, I see it now. I too had the 'boption' bug on some images. The best example I can give is in my profile signature. It does it there for some reason,and on some other images too.

The bottom image works fine. I too am annoyed that I cant get non imgur links to work. I've posted some pictures from random websites and its 50/50 as to whether it bugs out or not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.