EdgeWater Mod (WIP)

90's or 2000's style vehicles?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. 90's or 2000's style vehicles?

• 90's style vehicles
    • 2000's style vehicles

3 hours ago, 59955_1453496446 said:

Is there events on the oil rig

Yes there definitely will! these will range from gas explosions to medical emergency's! these are going to keep you busy as in order to efficiently complete these missions you will need to expertly coordinate the units of the fire department, police department, and coast guard, both in the water and in the air!

On 10/31/16 at 3:06 PM, mr matt5432123 said:

Yes there definitely will! these will range from gas explosions to medical emergency's! these are going to keep you busy as in order to efficiently complete these missions you will need to expertly coordinate the units of the fire department, police department, and coast guard, both in the water and in the air!

yippee add alot of Water units ex pd boat

Sorry for bumping a 2 year old topic but I'm the owner of this topic and this post really does make the best sense to be here anyways.

Soooooooooooo......     Long time no see eh? I'm kinda sorry that this mod ended up dieing, my skillset just was not good enough for what I wanted to do. Anyhow, I found an old copy of this mod on my PC today, and I have no use for it so I was going to put it up here. If Anyone wants to finish it feel free. Squad 65 has offered to finish it he is now the lead modder

But first I really want to get these credits out there because the people that helped me do what I could were incredibly helpful and I really want to thank them

Thanks to Saardlard, Willowfork fire capt., Rafael and Hoppah

And Special thanks to MikeyPI, Emc-unit, and especially Itchboy for all the amazing help and knowledge they gave me.

19 hours ago, mr matt5432123 said:

Sorry for bumping a 2 year old topic but I'm the owner of this topic and this post really does make the best sense to be here anyways.

Soooooooooooo......     Long time no see eh? I'm kinda sorry that this mod ended up dieing, my skillset just was not good enough for what I wanted to do. Anyhow, I found an old copy of this mod on my PC today, and I have no use for it so I was going to put it up here. If Anyone wants to finish it feel free.

But first I really want to get these credits out there because the people that helped me do what I could were incredibly helpful and I really want to thank them

Thanks to Saardlard, Willowfork fire capt., Rafael and Hoppah

And Special thanks to MikeyPI, Emc-unit, and especially Itchboy for all the amazing help and knowledge they gave me.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!51JkTKwJ

Decrypt key: !Pa9yF84ppqWDDXC5vBxkSdJ36_Q0hs3CsWGgZokn17Y

Thank you i love this mod and waited till you have done this.

21 hours ago, mr matt5432123 said:

You're the topic owner. Your update on the mod falls under an exception. Nothing to worry about.

On 7/13/2018 at 6:31 PM, Squad 65 said:

I'd like to thank @mr matt5432123 for letting me continue this mod. A few thing that will be coming in it is a area for the Police to patrol and maybe a police ATV.

This mod is awesome on as it is rn, I can't wait to see you make a finished version!

• Upvote 1

On 10/2/2018 at 12:44 PM, Squad 65 said:

Guess what Edgewater Fire just got a grant and bought their first Squad Company.

Model by: Fire Dept Boston, Hoppah

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/image.png.e1b7e6b465a4086acfa111966e59934e.png

Sorry to reply to such an old comment but it looks like there are a lot of good models in this mod, and not to say this isn't a good model but from experience of using this model in Culter County Mod, there are a good amount of problems with it which lead to me not using it any further. 

On 7/31/2019 at 10:06 PM, TylerKrichbaum said:

Sorry to reply to such an old comment but it looks like there are a lot of good models in this mod, and not to say this isn't a good model but from experience of using this model in Culter County Mod, there are a good amount of problems with it which lead to me not using it any further. 

Eh I am restarting new vehicles but keeping the retro ones.