t1a2l

Blurry Desktop after game crash

Hi,

Sometimes while using one of the mods my game crash with no error. 

The problem is that my desktop becomes blurry and very whitish (bright like the sun) and currently only a restart solves the problem.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks anyway.

from what it sounds like. Once the game crashes the computer doesn't recognize and keeps it at the resolution that the game was using. once it has crashed try alt+tab to change to desktop or go into settings and change the resolution for your computer.

Mine does that every time the game crashes. If you have your brightness turned up in game like i used too that is what washes it out. I have never found a fix short of a restart. I will have to try the alt + tab idea also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Happy to help if it still doesn't work try once i has crashed to go Control panel>display>Screen Resolution then change the resolution.

If neither help get back to me and i do more research.

I have the exact same problem. My solution is too alt+tab to another program and if that doesnt work I go ctrl+alt+del and select task manager and my screen will refresh and go back to normal.