Joshua Eldridge

British Colombia Emergency Services

British Colombia Emergency Services are accepting applications! Here is a description: 

Welcome to the official clan of the West Coast Canadian Modification! We are a clan for a game called 911: First Responders or Emergency 4. Emergency 4 is a real-time strategy game witch puts you in control of Fire, Police and EMS services. We have modded the game with our own custom scripts and models. These scripts and models mimic the models found on Vancouver Island, Canada. We play with vehicles from the RCMP, BCAS and the Langford Fire Department. We play frequent games and we have scheduled "Shifts" in either Sooke, Victoria, West Shore or a random town or village on Vancouver Island. We hope you will have a great time with us here at British Colombia Emergency Services and have a pleasant day! 

We use our own custom scripts and models. We use the West Coast Canadian mod! I am the District Supervisor Joshua. I want am starting this clan because number 1 I want my favorite mod to have a home and number 2 I want to meet new people who share a passion for the same game that I have a passion for. 

We are always recruiting mature and knowledgeable players to fill our designated units. Please visit our website, fill out an application form and begin your exciting career in the British Colombia Emergency Services Gaming Clan!

Thank You for reading!

Joshua Eldridge

District Supervisor

British Colombia Emergency Services

Teamspeak Server:   ts1.freets3.ovh:1873

Welcome!

Couple of suggestions for you. Firstly, I'd suggest explaining a little more about what you and your clan offer to make people want to join. Your current post is kinda, Just join now. 

Second, Is it a private mod with edits, What kind of play do you guys offer etc etc.

People won't join just because you say: "Hey, we created a clan".

Anyhow, good luck with your clan!

Everything is on our website.

It seems like it was unclear what I said about the clan. Here is a detailed description from our website.    http://britishcolombiaemergencyserviceswccm.weebly.com/

Welcome to the official clan of the West Coast Canadian Modification! We are a clan for a game called 911: First Responders or Emergency 4. Emergency 4 is a real-time strategy game witch puts you in control of Fire, Police and EMS services. We have modded the game with our own custom scripts and models. These scripts and models mimic the models found on Vancouver Island, Canada. We play with vehicles from the RCMP, BCAS and the Langford Fire Department. We play frequent games and we have scheduled "Shifts" in either Sooke, Victoria, West Shore or a random town or village on Vancouver Island. We hope you will have a great time with us here at British Colombia Emergency Services and have a pleasant day!

Edited by randomperson139
Removed duplicate topic

Hi, just some moderation notes:

Closed the duplicate copy of this topic, and merged contents together. Future reference, don't delete a post to just recreate it, we'll undo it and merge them.  Please abide by the terms of service for general members and expected clan behaviour. Please note, this topic is to be the ONLY operational topic on this forum for this clan.