nickoli

NEW MOD!

HEY EVERYONE!

so here's what's up: I have been a huge emergency 4 fan for a while. I so much enjoy playing the game and experimenting with different mods. I find it exciting, and I enjoy the community aspect of it as well. I have decided to take some time to tackle the challenge of making a new mod based on the town I live in. I obviously can't do this alone. I will need a modding team. I would be honored of some experienced and successful modders were to help, but of course I am not expecting that. I am quite a noob on the editor, but I will figure that out, just as every great modder does! so If you interested in tackling this with me just reply! i will "quote" you (reply) to your answer, and we'll see what we can do together! looking forward to it. the town is Nacogdoches Texas!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First off, well done on deciding to actually learn some skills and good luck with that! 

There's plenty of tutorials around here to help you get started, and there's plenty of people who can assist with any questions or problems you encounter. I'd start with learning to skin and/or basic modelling, and once you've made a start on something, you might find people more willing to help!

Hey, Like random already said welcome!

Most people learn skinning first, If it goes bad don't give up, Everyone starts as a noob. Most people i know use Paint.net/GIMP for skinnin. 
After that people move on to modding, The same start simple. Dont expect you can make a fire engine straight away, because you can't. 

Anyway, If you need more help, don't be afraid to ask! We don't bite. (Well most of us >;D)

• Upvote 1