Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeyPI

Poll Test Topic Please Vote Regardless.

Please Vote for this question: Question 2   24 members have voted

1. 1. VOIDED-Disregard.

• VOID
    • VOID
  2. 2. Question2 v2

• This is a really really bad bug =-(
    • Turned on Multi choice, so vote again and see if it lets you... Otherwise IPB has to fix this.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 posts in this topic

Please vote for this topic regardless; In about 1 day I will change the poll, then I ask the people who voted before to vote again once it changes.  Will repost when the poll changes.

I voted

Either way I had to make sure people could vote for something.. If I put something disgusting people wouldnt vote both ways =/  I voided your question in your topic so hopefully people won't vote for that first one (for now anyway)..... Once this question runs it's course we'll see if the bug exists in the software or what.   If it does hopefully IPB has some type of update they can do to fix it. Sometime tomorrow I'll edit the thing and we'll see then.

Updated poll, please try to vote again and let me know if you can do so or not.

vote for question 2, voided the first one...  Tomorrow; will change question again, those who voted previously I would appreciate voting again.

working now? Just updated the theme

It appears now, but there's no option to vote for me.

Hm, worked for me perfectly, but maybe that's because it's my first time voting on this poll, shows results and such.

I'm guessing the fact I can't is related to the fact I voted the first time. That's probably where the issue lies.

I cant vote for the second time.

changed a flag setting on the poll, try to vote for this again, only people who've voted for the first one need try again.  New votes won't really matter since they were not involved in the original.  I think this is a pretty serious bug from the looks of it.

I can't vote. Just so simply, no words about you have voted and etc...

Yeah we'll have to contact IPB regarding this if nobody else can vote because this isnt something we can fix unfort.  Remember only those who voted in the first polling are who should try again.  All others don't have to do it.

Yep. Still cant vote.

To those who helped with this test, thank you for taking the time to do so, it is appreciated.  Unfortunately, for the time being polls are going to remain bugged until the board provider (IPB) comes up with a viable solution for this issue.  The best alternative methodology which will have to suffice for now would be to create a topic in the off-topic section of the forum... (I will create a sub-cat there in a moment for topic polls).  When you have a question you want to ask via polling, just put the question in that place as a new topic as the example below shows providing a link to the poll in your real topics... Once the poll has ran it's course, make a notation within the poll topic that the poll is closed and a staff member will remove it when they can get to it.

Topic Title: EMP Retro Mod:  Which era of time do you prefer?

A. Roaring 20's

B. 50s

C. 70s

D. 80s

Vote below this post with a single choice selected. (or multiple if applicable to the question.

Alternatively, you could create a new poll within the new topic and use the system, but to be blunt at this time I would not trust it to be reliable since if you edit the question in that situation, as seen in this test it does void out some participants that would've answered already on the original question.

Once it runs it's course just note that it is concluded, one of the staff will eliminate the topic when we see it... This way, it's not cluttering your topics up with posts and allows a temporary solution that is easier to manage until some alternative can be found by the makers of the forum software.

Sorry for the inconvenience with it, but it is unfortunately out of our hands in that regard.

The temporary subcat of offtopic will be called "Temporary Topic Polls"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0