The Skinning Contest 2.0

February personnel skins winner.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• VOID
    • VOID2

15 minutes ago, gunswat said:

Can I ask you post one skin only. Keep the other for another time. 

Ok no problem 

43 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

They do look really nice! I have seen them many a time in Dover. How comes they didnt end up in the Kent Mod?

It is in the mod, it's in the port 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile/58048-rocho33/ The skin is good, the colors are simple and quite friendly but I would definetly add more detail on the roof and cab also, the blue stripe on front of the box is the same height as on the side and also the blue front don't look to good ..... don't take me wrong this is friendly criticism, not trying to put you skin to the garbage  

Mine are police officers, model is original edited by me, also the texture has been almost redon 

Lxu6FKC.jpg

wxzgwBu.jpg

The user who ran this topic requested his profile be removed so if anyone wishes to "take over" this particular topic/contest state so and someone will assign it to them.  Otherwise we'll just leave it open as-is for people to use as it is.

1 hour ago, MikeyPI said:

The user who ran this topic requested his profile be removed so if anyone wishes to "take over" this particular topic/contest state so and someone will assign it to them.  Otherwise we'll just leave it open as-is for people to use as it is.

I think you should just leave it how it is just so people can come and discuss skins that they have made and show them off

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MikeyPI said:

I am willing to take that topic or create new one that will be mix of skinning contest and skins showroom without particular need of making mod, 

I have idea of a topic where you put the skins or models you made (mostly skins) and like showing of and once upon the time there will be a contest with topic like (la police cars, european ems, personnel etc.)  so like upgrading this topic 

Edited by Vojtula
messed up the previos post (formate)

On 5/7/2016 at 2:33 PM, Vojtula said:

I am willing to take that topic or create new one that will be mix of skinning contest and skins showroom without particular need of making mod, 

I have idea of a topic where you put the skins or models you made (mostly skins) and like showing of and once upon the time there will be a contest with topic like (la police cars, european ems, personnel etc.)  so like upgrading this topic 

I will leave this one as-is and if you wish to create a new topic you have permission to do so, likewise you may run that topic however you desire to do so (however you want to do the contest/rules etc).  I also changed some settings on polling so it *should* be possible for users to change their votes/change the polls now.  So at least that should be fixed I hope.

On 20. 5. 2016 at 6:46 AM, MikeyPI said:

I will leave this one as-is and if you wish to create a new topic you have permission to do so, likewise you may run that topic however you desire to do so (however you want to do the contest/rules etc).  I also changed some settings on polling so it *should* be possible for users to change their votes/change the polls now.  So at least that should be fixed I hope.

Okay I will probably open new topic with bit different concept from this one, I thinl new fresh start will help to make that topic atractiveto users. Thanks for me allowing to open new topic