The Skinning Contest 2.0

February personnel skins winner.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• VOID
    • VOID2

I do know its redirectionals. It just looked strange. I'm guessing i can't vote for myself? Haha

Also please cut the sarcasm

Well if you did I think the only people who would know would be/the admins/mods/hackers ;) lol

Also well done n00bingtarget 

a small question... but for next month September, will that be free skin or police or MEDICAL CHOPPERS ?

If I remember correctly Its the medical choppers turn and ill put up voting as soon as my phone is back :D

And where's the poll?

OMG STALK MUCH? :P haha should be up by 12am uk time

EDIT-Somes pics went on holiday ;) will upload poll when im next on and the pics are reuploaded

EDIT2- ThomasVista207 took to long and has been dq ed for the free skin month however he may enter this month which has a theme...Medical choppers then next month will be free skinned :)

EDIT3- EmC-Unit won well done :) and get ure skins in for the medical choppers month:)

Again the winner is...     ............ ................. EmC-Unit with his Ukrainian EC-135 medical chopper 

Well done EmC-Unit  :gut: 

This month was ment to be free skin...but like last year Its haloween themed ;) have fun ;):P Lol