berndvos

LA Mod Freeplay crash to desktop

My freeplay game crashes to desktop after loading the freeplay mode. I think I already found the problem. Thing is, I have no idea how to solve it.

The game crashes shortly after loaded, about 10 seconds. At that point, without the mod, the first assingment appears. On the normal regular game it does. But when you would expect your first call, the game crashes straight to desktop. There is absolutely no log-file found.

I checked the audio files in my mod-folder and compared them to my normal audio folder, and saw that the soundtracks folder has no audio at all. There is an .xml file that points to several .ogg files, but they aren't there. I tried copying the .ogg files from the original game to the mod folder, since the files are named the same, but it gave the same result.

As far as I can see i've got everything up to date, my computer plays .ogg files without any problem with vlc player, wich is the default player for those files.

Owh, and I have tried reinstalling the mod, reinstalling the game, re-download the mod, re-unpack the mod. I don't know how to fix this, please help.

DxDiag.txt