godra

Bieberfelde - Next Generation [EM5 / EM2016 / EM2017 / EM 20 Years] RELEASE v0.1

logo2.png.b4828e5c9625accbb4d47a2daa5ff606.png

Mod Edit: Due to Emergency-Forum.de closing, the host has moved to Em-Hub. Link above. - NFK

After the unbelievable success of the German 'Bieberfelde Multiplayer' modification for EMERGENCY 4 we have exciting news about the fictive county 'Bieberfelde': A new and ambitious modding team has been working on a new project for several months. At first, there were only a few test modifications, but today we proudly present you a new milestone in EMERGENCY modding: The 'Bieberfelde - Next Generation' modification for EMERGENCY 5, EMERGENCY 2016, EMERGENCY 2017 and EMERGENCY 20 Years!

In the last weeks the team has made incredible efforts in the modification of the game. While we are including new vehicles every few days, the completely new map is getting more and more detailed and bigger. We also have completely new gameplay mechanics based on new plugins for the game. Your vehicles will be stationed at fire and rescue stations, your personal will crew the vehicles and dispatch to the incident site. We have a working digital status system and you can individually position your vehicles everywhere you want. The completely redesigned water supply system will be more detailed and realistic than ever before and with our squad leader logic we fulfil even common European fire fighting standards.

Some of these functions should already be known from EMERGENCY 4 projects. But with EMERGENCY 5, EMERGENCY 2016, EMERGENCY 2017 and EMERGENCY 20 Years we can realize them in a way, that has never been seen before. Every function will be more detailed and more realstic and even more surprises are to come!

What's new in 'Bieberfelde - Next Generation'?

• Completely new map
    • Including diverse areas (Downtown, historic districts, suburbs, BieChem industrial complex, rural areas, highways etc.)

• Including well known areas from 'Bieberfelde Multiplayer'

• Completely redesigned buildings from the original EMERGENCY 4 modification  (e.g. the hospital and the fire and rescue station 1)

• Established vehicles from the original Bieberfelde modification (adapted for EMERGENCY 5 / 2016)

• Revision of internal traffic logics  (e.g. new streets and traffic light logics)

• New plugins for new functions:
    • Fire and rescue stations with parking places

• Innovative dispatching system

• Digital vehicle status system

• Positioning system for vehicles

• Water supply logic

• More to come...

Further information

More information about 'Bieberfelde - Next Generation' can be found in the German EMERGENCY community message boards.

InGame-Screenshots 

010.thumb.jpg.6ee33737276a93710ab1177d09fdb3dc.jpg

011.thumb.jpg.18d3e515adb9b031ef7fea6961f0075e.jpg

screenshot_2021-01-13-23-47-21.thumb.png.cd6d6e9140bfd8f78752390af24ae0a3.png

screenshot_2021-02-05-20-57-39.thumb.png.3a0a15ff276d9fe1e55f3695a4007e7a.png

screenshot_2021-02-07-22-10-15.thumb.png.9a126478a7477acb56263bfc67b5e93f.png
Note: This screenshots were taken ingame with ULTRA graphic settings in EMERGENCY 5 / EMERGENCY 2016.

Download the modification

Edited by Newfoundking
Updated Link
  • Upvote 18

If you could, I'd like to get my hands on (some) of the scripts you mention. I'd also like to know about a mapping workshop, I can't really figure out the mapping side of things...

Please keep me in the loop. If I can partner up with my German counterparts, that would be great. (I'm getting a grasp for German right now, I'm not the best but I'm okay)

Currently we are working in the lighting system and on the creation of new light towers for EMERGENCY 5 and EMERGENCY 2016. The first results can be seen in the screenshot below. The light tower will be fully controllable by the player in position and rotation.

bcaf632c2d37153f7ab4f452f7d1ded6.md.png

• Upvote 6

On 3/16/2016 at 9:37 AM, godra said:

Our programmers are working on several new plugins for EMERGENCY 5 and EMERGENCY 2016. Every plugin will be delivered with the full source code, so everybody can se what we've done.

Cool! Thanks for taking this initiative.

25cbf6b3e7cb242584c1bd78203ef7cc.md.png

The work is going on and the team has done some further improvements on the project. Currently we are adding more and more vehicles to the modification, the completely new map is created step by step and our programmers are working on several new plugins for EMERGENCY 5 and EMERGENCY 2016. You can see the latest in-game screenshot above, showing some of the recently added vehicles.

• Upvote 4

On 4/5/2016 at 11:07 AM, Nelesss said:

Great work guys! i'm really anxious to this mod. Can't wait to install en play it! Any idea when the first beta is coming online?

On 4/7/2016 at 6:43 PM, Boxske said:

can i betatest this please?

From the ToS:

• Work in Progress mods, or Private mods are responsible for contacting people they wish to test their mod. Unsolicited contact for such use will be considered the same as asking a release date, and punished with the same.

That and the fact, asking for release dates is against the forum rules.

Hey Godra,

It's been a little while now sincer your latest information about the development of the coming up Bieberfelde Next Generation mod. Is there already new progress information you can can share us with, like a possible first release date to be in sight? Any (significant?) information would be nice... 

I appologize if I seem impatient, but that's due to my enthusiasm for "the coming out of the mod" ... ;-)

Cheers!!

Robert.