godra

BIEBERFELDE Multiplayer Modification 1.0 [Released]

20 hours ago, bma said:

There have just been released a new version. It should have some bug fixes and stop some of the crashes.

Thanks bma. 

Edit- Still doesn't work after update.

Edited by 999madtom

i am a big script guy but with a not so powerfull pc. I would like to see a version for less powerfull pc's maybe one with the standard map. My problem realy only seems to be the map so that would realy help and i think it would help other people much to.

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2016 at 3:09 PM, kaije said:

i am a big script guy but with a not so powerfull pc. I would like to see a version for less powerfull pc's maybe one with the standard map. My problem realy only seems to be the map so that would realy help and i think it would help other people much to.

Unfortunately for yourself, and others in your position, this is unlikely to happen. It would require a fair amount of work to make everything work on the standard map, unless it were simply the vehicles transferred over.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if I should ask this here but yeah, I'm playing freeplay and I am stuck on an event-..it's a shock victim and the person is "adiposer" which I translated to "obese" and I'm not sure what to do so I can transport them.

17 hours ago, Murf said:

Not sure if I should ask this here but yeah, I'm playing freeplay and I am stuck on an event-..it's a shock victim and the person is "adiposer" which I translated to "obese" and I'm not sure what to do so I can transport them.

You have to bring in the ambulance that essentially is a lorry. Either call it from the ambulance section on the left or use the inbuilt dispatch option.  

Hope this helps.  :-)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pledge8236 said:

You have to bring in the ambulance that essentially is a lorry. Either call it from the ambulance section on the left or use the inbuilt dispatch option.  

Hope this helps.  :-)

Cheers man, that's awesome. I tend to like European modifications best because of the fact that Europeans are usually better at coding and scripting and their modifications are SO advanced. But, I just love my home countries apparatus

Hey I downloaded 1.0 and installed the 1.1 patch and the English language pack as well. Whenever it gets to about halfway through the loading screen on either the tutorial or free play, it ctd's. Has anyone else had the same trouble?

On 9/10/2016 at 11:24 PM, tbone1fire said:

it won't let me transport patients to the hospital. If anyone knows how to fix please let me know. Also the support page no longer works

Sorry for tardiness, hope you still get this.
Make sure there's a Doctor (Notarzt) in the ambulance if they need one; or 'Adipose' patients can only be taken in vehicle ITW1 (called from medical support menu/aerial by Ambulance Station 1-1).
Alternatively, if the text at the bottom of the screen mentions they need 'intesiv' click 'Intensiv' on the vehicle screen, then 'Treat in Car' then it should take them to Hospital.
EDIT: Make sure your chosen hospital has spare beds (done by the medical support menu/aerial), if it is full, cycle through the hospitals in the ambulance menu and resend.

Hope that helps.

The OC-D