Ben12

Dutch Mod!!!

Look: I really do not care about your opinion at your point: You have made your case, I have made mine. If you want to keep this going, keep on adding oil to the fire. I have a perfectly good reason not to be able to take screenshots, and you keep on insisting on it. I really see this as an isolated problem- no one else as of me writing this cares about this. They are rather looking forward and are being patient people about it. I encourage you to do whatever you see fit; continue to argue or walk away- your choice, your problem. Screenshots are not a good measure of anything, nor is experience. Proof does not mean something is or is not. For all you know, that proof could have been planted or not relevent or there may be another reason for it being there. And experience does not matter- think of all the teachers, business persons, and emergency workers that are fired or reprimanded, fairly or not, for their actions, and they are all not new...

That is, you can not judge someone because of anything other than their true character- if I lied about making the mod, that would be one thing, providing nothing to prove it is another.

And the amount of time you've been on the forums does not show anything either- for anyone can make a mistake, do good, or commit any action.

As for everyone else, thank you for your continued support and I hope you agree with my philosophy. 

Thank you (English)

Dank je (Dutch)

Danke (German)

• Upvote 1