Killerconsti

KillerConstis Mini Mod [February Update]

Status Update: Since the latest update 3.0.1 the Downloadable Version of the Minimod isnt working anymore.

However allmost all scripts are running again (Openhouse -system for example does not). So I've allready started to reconstruct the changes our team did to Berlin and the vehicles (sirens have been removed due the updates and we reimplent them :D )

Well the next playable version shall be available at the 31.0. or the 1.11. Be prepared for some cool recent changes like the first firestation and the script that let your ambulance vehicles drive outside the map instead of despawning them (so the unit keeps the same and store it's parking site etc)

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2514-em5-minimod-3-0-testversion-november-2016/

This is the testversion for the new 3.0 update. Feel free to report bugs caused by this modification. It has the following restrictions:
-the firedepartment in Berlin isnt usable
-the MoveToGangster Command is not enabled
-Achievements and Highscores cant be achieved (at least that's what the latest official patch notes say)
-Additional Minimods Events are disabled
-it may lack stability. You can help us by reporting crashs within your gaming session (photo from the crash report is really helpfull)

The version 3.0 is out right now. We have also implent functions which help if you got problems with the counters in the campaign or if you want to skip a mission.
Only the firestation isnt fully done.

On the picture i pressed 7 times "Increase Faulty Counter" to increase the counter of the listeners which often cause problems (treated by doctor, rescued person inside vehicle)

Enjoy

And a huge thank you to all the guys which provide feedback and help to issue bugs

Mirrors:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2514-em5-minimod-3-0-november-2016/

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B25PnL4jVYIZeEZCQXNCem8ybEU

screenshot_2016-11-02-08-09-42.jpg

My goodness Consti you have done something with this game that is absolutely amazing.

Will you be adding support for keyboard control of on foot units and hotbar actions? It would be nice to say, control a police officer, and arrest someone through this mode, or easily control the sirens as if this was some sort of driving simulator.

Keep it up!

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Oh cool, you can finally drive units. The horizon looks fucked but thats something out of your control unfortunately.

Shame they didnt leave the code open enough in Em4 to be able to do this.

That's probably something wrong with his video recorder, except for the fog, from what I see. The fog- if I remember there's a setting somewhere to turn it down, but I'd have to go fetch it which I really don't feel like doing ATM.

I have installed the mod, but when I start the game I get these error messages:

I probably did something wrong but I don't know what.... Do you know what I did wrong and how I can fix it? Thanks and keep up the good work!

1.jpg

2.jpg