patvmru

Would like to see a Oxfordshire Modificiation?

Would you like to see an Oxfordshire Modification?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an oxfordshire modification?

• Yes
    • No

There was a lot of talk at one point about an Oxfordshire modification including Thames Valley Police, South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust and Oxfordshire Fire Service, there were two options mentioned at the time I remember one being modeling on the city of Oxford but thinking that would make the map too crowded or modeling on Bicester a growing town I used to live in and houses the main base for the rpu roads policing units and also the HQ for south central ambulance and Bicester retained fire station with Kidlington the main fire HQ just up the road like 10mins being that south central ambulance have been on emergency bikers and thames valley police have been seen on emergency bikers, night cops, traffic cops and of course mostly and very regularly the STARS of road wars tv series making this area quite a popular choice with a lot of people I believe it also has Bicester retail outlet shopping village which would be the perfect scene for fires rtc's on the roundabout with tesco and the fuel station for hazmat incidents several areas for medical calls shoplifting from tesco, medical issue with shopper in the village security apprehended shoplifter send just a van to collect etc many many ideas the m40 motorway could also be incorporated for major incident maybe? however all these ideas that were discussed and evidence from fb page that the idea was started seems that it has been stopped work on I am not a modder although trying to learn but not really sure where to start but hoping if this proves to be popular enough some of our bigger names in modding or maybe even all of them will collaborate and make this happen so show your support on the poll if like me you want to see this I am also trying to contact original team to see if they still have any of the work they'd donate to the project to allow it to be finished off!

OK, Firstly can you learn to use punctuation... and separate sentences. Like this. Makes it a whole lot easier to read.

Secondly, there's a tutorial explaining the whole modding process for beginners in the tutorials section. I'd take a look at that and start with something like reskinning vehicles.

You're very unlikely to find that any of the 'bigger names' will get involved in a project like this. One, it hasn't even started yet, so you're thinking way too far ahead. Two, you're forgetting they all have their own projects to work on.

Just because the areas have appeared on TV, doesn't mean it should be made. Humberside Police appeared on Traffic Cops, Yorkshire Air Ambulance had its own series. Neither have appeared in any mods... This is one of those things that you want in the game, so would probably be better you working on as a personal mod for now.

Like I said, I'd make a start with reskinning vehicles and making an attempt to learn some modding skills. If you've made a start, you might others more willing to help in the future. 

Just heard the original Oxford guys are continuing their project they are on fb now that's where I found them they could probably use a hand though as think it's now just one guy struggling alone to get it done their work so far in pics they released look pretty good quality so maybe contact them direct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk