MikeyPI

Website Downloads/Service Issues:

Due to unforeseen issues encountered that we currently are trying to address the server had to be reset, because of this issues may persist which we will try to address if/when we can.  Please be patient while we work through this process.

We have also temporarily disabled the downloads section at this time, due to multiple reports of issues encountered with attempting to download from our database.  We will have to look into this issue further since so many users have encountered this problem.  We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate users understanding while we attempt to address these issues.  It's a new server, and a new version of the software so we have to try to sort through things.

Thank you for your understanding,

EMP Staff

1 hour ago, MikeyPI said:

Due to unforeseen issues encountered that we currently are trying to address the server had to be reset, because of this issues may persist which we will try to address if/when we can.  Please be patient while we work through this process.

We have also temporarily disabled the downloads section at this time, due to multiple reports of issues encountered with attempting to download from our database.  We will have to look into this issue further since so many users have encountered this problem.  We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate users understanding while we attempt to address these issues.  It's a new server, and a new version of the software so we have to try to sort through things.

Thank you for your understanding,

EMP Staff

Keep us posted!

43 minutes ago, Michael Boslem said:

wanted to down load the London  mod and now cant how long will this take as cant seam to find the download anywere eles but here thanks

Check german em forum for downlaods

We have re-enabled the download center at this time but be advised that they still likely have issues, we are still working to resolve this issue and are aware of it at this time.  There is no need to report further issues related to it at this time.

We have moved to a different server once again, as far as we can tell most regular downloads should be operational at this time; the very large ones (around 1GB+) are still experiencing problems.  We are aware of this issue and unfortunately cannot find a resolution at this time.  Most users should not experience problems with regular sized downloads, nor should there be issues with any other operations of the website.  Should users encounter issues please report them in the site support section so we can look into them and attempt to resolve them.

Once again thank you all for your patience while we relocated and updated the site, hopefully in the long-haul the issues encountered recently will be worthwhile and the site will operate smoother and more effective from here on in.

Regards,

EMP staff-

Guest Engine 14

I recently installed Emergency 3 & 4 on my new Windows 10 computer. They play great, but I realized I need the Los Angeles Mods for each game. When I went to Emergency Planet, I could not sign in due to password issues. This is my fault because I do not keep accurate records of website passwords. But after searching through paperwork, I located five (5) different passwords that I had used for this site. However, none of them are being accepted. I requested a "password reset", but have not received any email with instructions.  My name is Engine 14, and my email is: mjsthe2nd@yahoo.com  Thank you for any other assistance you can provide.

11 hours ago, Guest Engine 14 said:

I recently installed Emergency 3 & 4 on my new Windows 10 computer. They play great, but I realized I need the Los Angeles Mods for each game. When I went to Emergency Planet, I could not sign in due to password issues. This is my fault because I do not keep accurate records of website passwords. But after searching through paperwork, I located five (5) different passwords that I had used for this site. However, none of them are being accepted. I requested a "password reset", but have not received any email with instructions.  My name is Engine 14, and my email is: mjsthe2nd@yahoo.com  Thank you for any other assistance you can provide.

Ive reset your password to 4321

Guest Engine 14

Thank you so much.

Thank you for your prompt response and assistance. 

Guest Engine 55

I am also having trouble signing up for the website I do not receive a confirmation email even after hours of waiting any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Guest redalexander

I'm in the same situation. Waiting for confirmation mail and/or reset password mail after days. My mail is redalexander86   @   gmail   .   com

Guest lazaro29
On 28/2/2020 at 3:04, itchboy said:

¿Puede proporcionar su nombre de usuario y correo electrónico por favor?

Hi, please Lazaroavm@gmail.com

Guest lazaro29
19 hours ago, Guest lazaro29 said:

Hola por favor Lazaroavm@gmail.com

No recuerdo el nombre de usuario pero el correo electrónico es Lazaroavm@gmail.com