quasar3210

Tapatalk update needed.

Good evening,

For now tapatalk support is disabled. Im not sure I am going to re-add it for now.

Basicly, we are paying for our site, have hosting, maintenances, put effort in it and Tapatalk is getting to take money. To be honest im not a big fan of that.

Is there any reason Tapatalk is interesting? The new design supports mobile devices very well.

Regards,

Stan

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Is there any reason Tapatalk is interesting? The new design supports mobile devices very well.

Honestly the only reason I ever got it was for notifications when I was on mobile, even then I would just open up the chrome app and access the site from there.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Stan said:

Good evening,

For now tapatalk support is disabled. Im not sure I am going to re-add it for now.

Basicly, we are paying for our site, have hosting, maintenances, put effort in it and Tapatalk is getting to take money. To be honest im not a big fan of that.

Regards,

Stan

Hi Stan, 

I am totally ok with just checking the forum for updates vs tapatalk. It was nice to have but certainly not a requirement. This new layout is so much better like you said anyways. 

24 minutes ago, quasar3210 said:

Hi Stan, 

I am totally ok with just checking the forum for updates vs tapatalk. It was nice to have but certainly not a requirement. This new layout is so much better like you said anyways. 

Well the PC browser asks to send or not notifications from site, maybe work on mobile version.

18 hours ago, Stan said:

Regards,

Stan

I used it simply for the ease of it. I also use another forum via tapatalk, so I'd check both using the app without having to use the browser or anything. That, and also the notifications that pottyscotty mentioned.

I understand your reasoning for not keeping the support though. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.