buzzben

London Mod em4

Guest zdog 1111
Hello

Just wandering what peeps would like to see in the em4 version of london mod. I will be focousing more on this if not enitrely than hants as there is more available to mod and a greater variety of vehilces.

I will be making toatally new models and using some i have already made.

Any suggetsions :Oo ?

i would like a london mod

Guest scoobyandy
They dont have subies ne more theyve gone to skoda's :'(

BTW guys, i have been in one of these skoda police cars at an open day, and my god they are so fast, i'll naver give skoda a bad name again! i'd love one

Guest Utrechtterror
Nice start, Buzzben. I hope more people will start creating models. It's great if you can do that.

Agree.

And good job with the wheel arches, I find it very difficult to great those ;)

Guest Chrisdigital292

You know what would be really cool, but probably impossible. Have separate police bobbies with the ASP's and then CO19 with the guns. Maybe silver area cars for imidiate response and the white fords for unimmediate responses. Meh, just some ideas.

You know what would be really cool, but probably impossible. Have separate police bobbies with the ASP's and then CO19 with the guns. Maybe silver area cars for imidiate response and the white fords for unimmediate responses. Meh, just some ideas.

its SO19 lol ;):P and what are ASP's ?

It's CO19, it was moved from Special Operations to Central Ops a few years ago. <a href="http://www.met.police.uk/co19/index.htm" target="_blank">http://www.met.police.uk/co19/index.htm</a>

ASPs are a type of baton.

My bad , lol , and i kenw what a asp was to just was not with it that day ;)

repb7.th.jpg

Heyy buzzben ,i made this as a test so i can get better with zmod and i liked the way its turned out , if u want it plz PM and i can send it to you ;) (it needs more work , but im almost done and its my first model 2 :) )

Rather than SO19 or CO19, why not just use regular Armed Response units?

For the Americans, (no offense intended), Thats the British SWAT, or tactical units.

*cough*

CO19 provides both ARV crews and SFOs.

CO19 primarily operates only operates in London, not the whole of the UK, other forces have their own firearms branches.