Blackout

Harbor City 5

IF I do anything with the ladders it's going to be one of the last things I will be doing.

I have not worked on any model for the ladders as of yet. I'll see how I feel at the end of my still quite long list of things I have yet to accomplish.

4 hours ago, Blackout said:

Just finished the EMS supervisor skin!

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_03/56dc70e859569_emssup.png.ae7a7c4d67e8e7d12d5bbd88cfc6c57b.png

AWESOME JOB on all the HC EMS/FIRE & POLICE  units

The "Fire department" text ... or should I say "Fire Departent" text has been removed from the top of the rescue all together. Just below that picture in that same post there is a picture of the new Rescue 2 skin.

Thanks for the heads up though!

7 hours ago, Blackout said:

Still by hoppah?

Last I checked, there are about a dozen helicopter models from various brands. You got MikeyPI's helicopters he did for NYC mod which are off limits IIRC, then the ones he made for LA mod which are the police Astar and the USCG Dauphin. Hoppah I believe only built the Jayhawk which is a military heli.

The EC135 exists in 2 forms. One belongs to Hoppah from  the Netherlands modification (which is off limits I believe) and then there is the common one which is by the Germans, Bastian I think made it. Either way, be sure to get your credits sorted out before making any announcements.

For me, a fantastic mod and I absolutely ADORE the setup of each vehicle having it's own place on the map. That is GENIUS and is 100% in line, if not better than LA Mod, and for me that's saying something.

However, two issues:

1) Holy crap, this is unstable for me. Practically anything I do will force the game to quit including quicksaving then loading that save. Never had a mod crash like this before.

2) Why are the police vehicles set up in the same method of the fire/ambulance but the police can't park alongside fire stations with the only parking at the police base? What is more confusing is how when I spawn one of each type of police vehicle - just the normal vehicles divided in to south/west/east, there isn't enough enough spaces for one of each. I'm manually parking police vehicles myself, one by each fire base - oddly there is an extra one for south so I park two by the MCU station, but yeah... I don't understand the setup is the same as the fire/ambulance but the behaviour is completely different.

Otherwise great work regardless

For me, a fantastic mod and I absolutely ADORE the setup of each vehicle having it's own place on the map. That is GENIUS and is 100% in line, if not better than LA Mod, and for me that's saying something.

However, two issues:

1) Holy crap, this is unstable for me. Practically anything I do will force the game to quit including quicksaving then loading that save. Never had a mod crash like this before.

2) Why are the police vehicles set up in the same method of the fire/ambulance but the police can't park alongside fire stations with the only parking at the police base? What is more confusing is how when I spawn one of each type of police vehicle - just the normal vehicles divided in to south/west/east, there isn't enough enough spaces for one of each. I'm manually parking police vehicles myself, one by each fire base - oddly there is an extra one for south so I park two by the MCU station, but yeah... I don't understand the setup is the same as the fire/ambulance but the behaviour is completely different.

Otherwise great work regardless

To park the police out side of the police station click the icon of Ford poloce interceptor utility that parks I. District spots

On 3/17/2016 at 4:25 PM, Blackout said:

Still by hoppah?

Hooper did a eurocopter that I think was originally in the NL mod; he did the LA mod blackhawk and jayhawk, along with some of them in the army mod.

I am responsible for the A-star, AS-565 Dauphin/Panther, Bell 412, and the other nyc mod choppers.

12 hours ago, theparanoid said:

To park the police out side of the police station click the icon of Ford poloce interceptor utility that parks I. District spots

Ah excellent, thanks. That looked like a stand by button (which is useless as the supervisor doesn't have any commands to call in units like LA Mod does), but that works quite well. Only issue there is that police unit 1 - the first car on the list after supervisor - doesn't have a button. The coverage of all police vehicles in their district spots is good except for fire station 6 right in the middle of the map so at the moment I'm parking up there manually. If there is another update I hope they could make a district spot for the first vehicle right by fire station 6. A patrol feature would be good too.

I LOVE the face I can turn the primary lights on and the vehicle speeds up yet if I turn them off it behaves like normal traffic... excellent. Also no traffic light issues here which is a f**king blessing.

But again those crashes... this is the absolute worst mod for crashes.

18 hours ago, Firefighter Sipe said:

I'm not sure if anyone has pointed out to you guys, or if anyone else is even having this problem. Are you guys aware of a siren script problem that after about an hour or so of gameplay the sirens quit working on the fire department vehicles.... ???? I have noticed this since version 5 came out.

I haven't had this issue at all but I have had a different one; firefighters are becoming lazy. When I hit quick deploy, only one firefighter jumps out and he does nothing. I must manually do everything. Undeploying works though... I've tried sending to HQ and bringing on a new vehicle but nope. This started with 1 truck, now it's almost all of them. I was hoping to keep this freeplay going but looks like I will have to keep restarting them.

7 minutes ago, groovybluedog said:

Ah excellent, thanks. That looked like a stand by button (which is useless as the supervisor doesn't have any commands to call in units like LA Mod does), but that works quite well. Only issue there is that police unit 1 - the first car on the list after supervisor - doesn't have a button. The coverage of all police vehicles in their district spots is good except for fire station 6 right in the middle of the map so at the moment I'm parking up there manually. If there is another update I hope they could make a district spot for the first vehicle right by fire station 6. A patrol feature would be good too.

I LOVE the face I can turn the primary lights on and the vehicle speeds up yet if I turn them off it behaves like normal traffic... excellent. Also no traffic light issues here which is a f**king blessing.

But again those crashes... this is the absolute worst mod for crashes.

I haven't had this issue at all but I have had a different one; firefighters are becoming lazy. When I hit quick deploy, only one firefighter jumps out and he does nothing. I must manually do everything. Undeploying works though... I've tried sending to HQ and bringing on a new vehicle but nope. This started with 1 truck, now it's almost all of them. I was hoping to keep this freeplay going but looks like I will have to keep restarting them.

Patrol 1 those not have on because it base in east district and where it would park is the police station.   Did you also call out the unmarked units? as they allow have spots.    Patrol 6 (i think that the right one ) is parked in south as is patrols 4 and 5.

1 minute ago, theparanoid said:

Patrol 1 those not have on because it base in east district and where it would park is the police station.   Did you also call out the unmarked units? as they allow have spots.    Patrol 6 (i think that the right one ) is parked in south as is patrols 4 and 5.

Ahh right, personally I park the supervisor, two SWAT SUV's and two SWAT vans at the police station. I am deliberately parking Patrol 1 by Fire Station 6 as with all police cars (I did do undercover too - all of them are parked up) as the coverage in the south is all around the edges but no coverage in the middle of the map.

Is there really any point to the supervisors without the ability to use them to call in more units?

Just now, groovybluedog said:

Ahh right, personally I park the supervisor, two SWAT SUV's and two SWAT vans at the police station. I am deliberately parking Patrol 1 by Fire Station 6 as with all police cars (I did do undercover too - all of them are parked up) as the coverage in the south is all around the edges but no coverage in the middle of the map.

Is there really any point to the supervisors without the ability to use them to call in more units?

The mod was created for squad55 for their multiplayer games. the Supervisor cars EMS and Police and the Fire command cars are used by the offices in clan when they play.  That the main reason there in the mod. 

1 minute ago, theparanoid said:

The mod was created for squad55 for their multiplayer games. the Supervisor cars EMS and Police and the Fire command cars are used by the offices in clan when they play.  That the main reason there in the mod. 

Ahhhhhh okay, my bad. I do find it odd that the two far south district spots are too close to each other yet the middle of the map is left out; there is one in the bottom right of the map but it's so far dug away that the other south west unit is always closer to everything. Not to sound like a moaning old bag, just my opinion

I wish I could move the parking spots myself but every time I try I end up adding an extra point to the box or something stupid - the editor isn't the most intuitive but of course I appreciate the game is 10 years old